All Discussions Tagged 'javascript' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NC for Hire

3.0 Footer Tip: Add Social Icons Using Icon Font and No Javascript

Hey Ningers, here is a simple yet elegant and modern social footer featuring entypo icon font and long-shadow icon design.  The whole thing…

Started by JFarrow

24 Apr 5
Reply by JFarrow

Is it possible to add a link in the :after psuedo element ?

Here is what I want to do; In an add content box which is drawing content from a blog I want to add a link after the title of the box to go…

Started by John Bizley

4 Feb 27
Reply by Bernard Lama

NC for Hire

Trick: How to Add Related Photos, Forum Posts and Blogs Widget

Actually, this tip could be used for adding related posts to Photos (example), Forum Topics (example) or Blog Posts (example).  To be hones…

Started by JFarrow

48 Feb 8
Reply by Rowald

NC for Hire

TRICK: Host Your External CSS and JS Files using Dropbox

If you are sick of the LOOOOOONG URL's that the ning API generates for file uploads and you'd like something more managable, read on.  If y…

Started by JFarrow

17 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by JFarrow

NC for Hire

Disable Right Click Using Jquery on your Ning

Are you sick of right-clickers?  Me too.  I'm gonna show you the short and sweet of how to disable right click on your ning using a jquery…

Started by JFarrow

42 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

HOW TO Show HTML and Javascript Here

Someone may have mentioned this before, but I think this is handy to know!   If you want to show HTML code here in the discussions, or on y…

Started by TJ @ jQueryHelp

2 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by JFarrow

NC for Hire

TIP: Multilingual QR Codes For Your Ning

In the past I have shown you a few QR code related Ning tricks, but today I am going to explain the way to add Multilingual QR codes to you…

Started by JFarrow

2 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by JFarrow

NC for Hire

How to Implement Members-Only Downloads for Attachments

So I made a change to my network this week that I think could be very beneficial to other creators.  I noticed that some of my forum posts…

Started by JFarrow

24 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by JFarrow

CUSTOME CODE - Problems

1. There is this code that ain't budging - you only have to look at VIEW SOURCE from the page http://www.home-swap-exchange.co.uk/ I'm tr…

Started by Mo

2 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Mo

Javascript not working ~

Hi...this is a new Chatwing javascript ~  I'm trying to load in a group in the text box,  page or site page...it won't load.  Would someone…

Started by Melinda Orr

2 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Melinda Orr

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

SAMUEL QUELES replied to Thiago Santos de Moraes's discussion 'Exemplos de comunidades inspiradoras usando o Ning 3.0' in the group Criadores Brasileiros - Brazilian Creators
"Muito bom o layout da AudioSprout. Eu procurei um webdesigner para trabalhar o meu layout…"
19 minutes ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"I will stick with Ning if they get their basic stuff together. I like Ning, but if they can't…"
4 hours ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Ning; would you please have a look at the mobile solution that Social Engine use? They make it…"
4 hours ago
"White label would be great."
5 hours ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"3.0 network"
5 hours ago
Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"Do you mean your 2.0 network? "
5 hours ago
Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Know any Creator that runs a Social Engine site? I am interested in checking that out."
5 hours ago
"Yes! Social Engine seems to be on top of everything including a smooth system for tablets and…"
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service