All Discussions Tagged 'language' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NC for Hire

Trick: Change the Out-going Twitter Text for Shared Items

While sharing some items on Land Surveyors United earlier I started to think about the search engine optimization of my outgoing tweets on…

Started by JFarrow

9 Apr 2
Reply by JFarrow

Editing The Welcome Email Does Not Work

Hi Ningers, I have searched the 3.0 support area and this forum but all I can see are unanswered questions regarding this problem. I would…

Started by Yaro Starak

14 Mar 17
Reply by Yaro Starak

Changing the Copyright Info on 3.0

I may be missing something, but is there a way to change the copyright info in 3.0 through the language editor?  When I search for "©", it…

Started by Dustin Craig

1 Feb 17
Reply by Shadow

NC for Hire

Tip: Language Editor Tweaks for File Downloads and Attachments

Once upon a time I showed you how to implement members only downloads of attachments to posts on your Ning Network.  And today I noticed th…

Started by JFarrow

15 Jan 20
Reply by JFarrow

Change Feature Header Language for "Blog Posts"

Hi all, So on my front page, in my Blog Post feature area I only show Featured Blog Posts.  I want to change the title of the header to say…

Started by Joe Freed

8 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Charisse Carney-Nunes

Offer for translation

Hi! I use Ning for years and I transleted it into Hungarian before the official translation. My questions: - I understand you plan to have…

Started by György Juhász

3 May 17, 2013
Reply by György Juhász

How to add Google Translate to your Ning site.

Greeting everyone,   I run a site called HODINFO  I have many members from other countries and have been looking for a good translation ser…

Started by gabet123

66 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Jared

The Language Filter: Why does ning make us pay more to protect our sites and visitors from profanity?

Ning can charge what they want for their service, and as long as they don't price me out of business in the future, I have no problem with…

Started by Steve Cyrkin

1 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Miguel

Language version

If someone creates a language that does not exist in the current list, will it not be available to all ning users (networks), or will it on…

Started by Ole Bo Larsen

3 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Pierre Lannoy

Why does Ning not let Network Creators customize language within the Dashboard?

Hi, There :) Do you guys know we can not customize language within the Dashboard now? One of the Ning Strong point is "Network Creator can…

Started by sho allan

14 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by sho allan

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Cassie Purvis replied to Cassie Purvis's discussion 'Set a page to private, without hiding the link?'
"Thanks George!! I do actually need some help changing it to the page(s) I want. Here is…"
20 minutes ago
Profile IconNing Status

Unscheduled Maintenance on Third-Party Ticketing System

Our third-party ticketing service is currently performing unscheduled maintenance.  At this… See More
30 minutes ago
Kos replied to C.Brickhouse's discussion 'WOW Sliders on 3.0'
"Yeah I was lost on using WOW a few years ago.  Gave up trying and just…"
35 minutes ago
C.Brickhouse replied to C.Brickhouse's discussion 'WOW Sliders on 3.0'
"I have that open i have the outside server with go daddy and not sure of the code he referenced to…"
42 minutes ago
Kos replied to C.Brickhouse's discussion 'WOW Sliders on 3.0'
"idk if there's anything in this discussion which may help"
49 minutes ago
Kos replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Want to remove powered by from footer'
"Language Editor.  Search for "powered by" and change it there."
53 minutes ago
C.Brickhouse replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Please help to create a slider'
"http://www.woothemes.com/flexslider/ maybe this will help?"
2 hours ago
Riccardo Rossini replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Ning: uncomprehensible behaviour'
"Totally agree, I think that in Pentaprism that difference has been alway respected. "
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service