All Discussions Tagged 'last' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

date time stamp for page last updated (or modified)

This is more of a feature request... I've been googling for a code that will update the last time I modify a page.  I've tried a few things…

Started by Danny Zelko

4 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Jared

My All site has been changed suddenly last night

Hello Ning Team My All site has been changed suddenly last night.. www.vustudents.ning.com All things & lay out of my network suddenl…

Started by M.Tariq Malik

20 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

Customize Social Network Site

Hello everyone, My name's Kelvin and I'm new here on NING. I have a few questions to ask you, who have been here for a while. I'm planning…

Started by Kelvin Osondu

10 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by SweetPotato

In "Member Moderation" - Sort by Last Login Date

Hello,In the member moderation screen, it would be very helpful to be able to sort members by last login so the creator can isolate really…

Started by Frank

4 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Asil

Sort member list by last name

Every time I go to find a member from the general member list of my site, it defaults to the newest members, so I have to sort alphabetical…

Started by Andy

2 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Joel Haspel

Homepage: Why can't we select to display the "last activity order" about blog posts?

I mean just like what you can do with forum posts: when a topic is comented, the topic goes directly to the top of the topics's list. It wo…

Started by Toni

0 Feb 10, 2011

Why can't we edit ALL THE TEXTS displayed to members?

Hi Guys,   I have the same problem as many NCs I guess... Why can't we edit any important text (which means "seen by members") in the Langu…

Started by Toni

10 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Martin de Goede

INTEGRATION FOR SHOW " LAST LOGIN " OF MEMBERS ?

Hi All,   i have a few networks that start running, i saw that some networks have under their members name and city also a :  LAST LOGIN VI…

Started by Paul Frenchmen

7 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Paul Frenchmen

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Just Asking replied to FedMedic's discussion 'Critique my 3.0'
"Is this current?  The background I just saw was gray... nothing outlandish at all.…"
2 hours ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Skye, Exactly! I have a widget- called feedget- and I watch them click in in real time... I am just…"
5 hours ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Tahita, The same!"
5 hours ago
"Se I trust you, You can  get my Google Analytics if you like- I think I have your email or I…"
5 hours ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"This is good insight Kos and Anam.  This will help us build community by keeping the members…"
5 hours ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"I agree! "
6 hours ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"I'm excited about the author/bio box! I'll have to check out the articles/pages features…"
6 hours ago
Just Asking replied to David Hogan's discussion 'Lots of Attention but not a lot of engagement'
"I'm not an expert by any means... just another person trudging through the web.  The…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service