All Discussions Tagged 'layout' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Got a bug..

I've got a serious problem over here, I can't select any features in Features layout.. All features are vanished and I can't drag and drop…

Started by Dutchlabel

3 Mar 27
Reply by Kos

Email Messages Styling Tip ( updated for the VER2 Themes )

I did this once before but have updated it for the new Ver2 Themes. I have added some before and after images with also a short video as ob…

Started by John Bizley

5 Mar 17
Reply by John Bizley

Issue with the comments addition on pages ( not comment wall )

Now I have just realized this as been testing adding some comments to photos etc. The actual box for adding comments is at the bottom of th…

Started by John Bizley

2 Feb 7
Reply by Riccardo Rossini

( UPDATED 04-11-13 NOW WITH CODE ADDED NEW ) Profile Layout Version 2 for members pages

Here is a demo of my new profile layout for members pages, you may have seen my other layout tip here, Members Profile Box version 1 , this…

Started by John Bizley

25 Jan 22
Reply by Jamie Baker

Above The Fold: 3.0 "Layout" Tips From NCs

If you have begun to design your Ning 3.0 site (especially if you're a 2.0 user) you will at some point check your site on tablet and smart…

Started by Kos

28 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Kos

Change width of columns in a layout

Hi, I would like to change the width of the columns in the 2-column layout to solve the problem with "related videos" I'm facing at http://…

Started by bruno werneck

1 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Bernard Lama

Question about Ning 3.0

Despite the fact that our front door has 3 columns, when you click on "read more" on a blog post on the front page on a Ning 3.0 network, t…

Started by Vincent Granville

2 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Phil McCluskey

Sticky Content in Sidebar for Ning 3.0

Are there plans to implement a way to have sticky content in a sidebar for layouts on Ning 3.0? For instance Ning 2.0 has the green area in…

Started by Jords

5 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by FedMedic

Widen Your Members Lists And Loose The Wasted Space There * UPDATED *

By default there is a lot of wasted space around the members in the members list page as you can see in the image below. This is the defaul…

Started by John Bizley

8 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by John Bizley

NC for Hire

Tip: Tool For Testing Responsiveness of Your Ning

Today, with 3.0, building a responsive Ning Network means constantly testing how it displays across mobile and tablet devices. You could re…

Started by JFarrow

3 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Patrick Chappelle

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Luke Jones replied to Luke Jones's discussion 'Help'
"Ye I am :) I've tried all the options on google webmaster tools to let me verify my site,…"
47 minutes ago
Saurabh replied to Saurabh's discussion 'Title of a group home is not having group name'
"HI Crystal - Just wanted to know - has improved request filed for same.. There has been couple of…"
1 hour ago

NC for Hire
Bernard Lama replied to Luke Jones's discussion 'Help'
"Are you talking about google webmaster tool that you are able to verify your site? "
2 hours ago

NC for Hire
Bernard Lama replied to Jeffrey Haskins's discussion 'Need a Link for page addition on manage pages'
"Yeah why not ...you can add a link next to any links on group pages. Just go to Group Options>…"
2 hours ago
Phillip Brunelle replied to Crystal Coleman's discussion 'Ning 3.0 Progress Update for March and Let's Hear Your Thoughts'
"I'm hoping a video section is included in Ning 3.0 because my network is taking a loss of…"
2 hours ago

NC for Hire
Bernard Lama replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Align images horizontally'
"Hi there, Did you try this ever?"
2 hours ago
Troy Marquis replied to Troy Marquis's discussion 'Ning Activity feeds Going CooCoo's'
"its not its the profile pic of the uploader showing instead of the pic"
5 hours ago

NC for Hire
JFarrow replied to Troy Marquis's discussion 'Ning Activity feeds Going CooCoo's'
"this looks more like milicious member...or spam activity by a member uploading the same photos over…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service