All Discussions Tagged 'like' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Add the Like icon to forum etc?

I know it's old hat stuff & 2.0 is old stuff but I can't find the tab to turn on the like feature for forum or blog posts. Can it still…

Started by Andy P

12 on Sunday
Reply by Just Asking

ADJUST LIKE BUTTON IN VER2 THEMES

Here is the issue I had because the like button icon and hover are linked to your links and hover settings for some reason. So if you have…

Started by John Bizley

1 Mar 4
Reply by Bekah Carman

NC for Hire

3.0 Tip: Responsive Facebook Like Box Embed

Sometimes Facebook Like boxes will break out of your layout.. Sometimes you want a like box in a sidebar and sometimes in a larger content…

Started by JFarrow

3 Jan 20
Reply by JFarrow

NC for Hire

Cool Tip: Youtube like pagination

Hi NCs, This tip explains how to design a youtube like pagination for video page, photo page etc. or more in general to split a long list o…

Started by Bernard Lama

55 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Bernard Lama

Facebook like button infuriating!

So I'm a newbie - network up and running great for one week, except the FB like button. Share via FB is fine but status updates with FB che…

Started by Martin Sutton

5 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Sahim Ader

HELP! Comments, Status updates, Activity feed, Like buttons NOT working!

Seems our "activity wall", comment boxes and "Like" functions aren't working. No one can post in any of our "boxes" through the network. Th…

Started by Dr. Bernard Alvarez

6 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Themba Dlamini

Issue with Facebook Like

When I click the button "Like", nothing is shared. There is just a "+1" which appears for 1 second then disappears. On my Facebook page not…

Started by Ambroise

37 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Justin Sharpe

Some FUNDAMENTAL outstanding issues with NING 3.0 - some going for over 1 year with no solution

Three main issues I've found really worry me - especially after seeing discussions starting in 2011 and 2012 about some of these! They are:…

Started by Claudio Franco

4 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Claudio Franco

Trouble with Facebook Like Button? This solution has helped me...

Hello everybody, yesterday I almost went crazy and tried everything possible. This solution has helped me. Simply enter the URL of your net…

Started by Sandra

15 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Ken Rich

Like button at bottom of posts

Where does the ranking show up when someone clicks on the "Like" button found at the bottom of each post.  I know it tracks the number rece…

Started by Where Women Blog

0 Jun 18, 2013

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"i also cant get the design studio to open while on on an article..im not sure if its consistent as…"
46 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"because they are 2 diferent things the comment wall is just a single page comment wall thats how it…"
1 hour ago
ceri shaw replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"RE: "the comment walls designed for a single page" Yes I see that now but WHY? On my…"
1 hour ago
"the comment walls designed for a single page..custom pages not for features ut cant be used the way…"
1 hour ago
ceri shaw replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Yeah I got that BUT now that the native comments are all unique to the url I note that the FB…"
2 hours ago
"if u add fb comments as a comment wall it will still be  the same way you can have either or…"
2 hours ago
"Ahhhh sorted it :) I need to add native comments to the blog feature and THEN add FB comments as an…"
2 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"add the activity feed to every page  i also have a fill page feed as well and it will be…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service