All Discussions Tagged 'media' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NC for Hire

Hack To Embed Facebook Videos Into Your Ning

As we all know, ning has made It quite simple  to embed Youtube videos, but how (you might ask yourself) can you embed Facebook videos on y…

Started by JFarrow

8 Jan 28
Reply by JFarrow

NC for Hire

TIP: Responsive Media Embedding 3.0

Embed Responsively makes it simple to embed a variety of different media types responsively on your website. It works with YouTube, Vimeo,…

Started by JFarrow

8 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Alexander

What Will We Use For Music In Ning 3.0

I was thinking something like cultura where a script could be added to Ning so we could use it for bulk uploads of music, photos and videos…

Started by Elshara Silverheart

32 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by SweetPotato

How about pinterest?

Hi! What about pinterest? Are their any plans for adding pinterest social buttons on the Ning 3.0?

Started by francis Pascual

2 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by francis Pascual

Social Media Management Tool to Control my Ning Network Account

I read previous comments about a Hootsuite Extension to manage Ning Network.  Does it still exist and work? Is there any other Social Media…

Started by Alex

9 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

It is time that NING developed it's own "hootesuite" type social media management site!!!

Ning sites are quickly being left behind in the social media world and now that Hootesuite has stopped allowing its clients to post to thei…

Started by BEEtheBUZZnetwork

1 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

"Remember Ning? Once-buzzy social network has relaunched again as a publishing platform"

See the news here http://gigaom.com/2013/03/25/remember-ning-once-buzzy-social-network-has-relaunched-again-as-a-publishing-platform/ RB

Started by Radialistas Brasileiros

12 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Nor Cal Social Media

Outsourcing SEO and social media

Hi, StarryID http://starryid.com is building slowly. I need to give it a shot in the arm to build my global creative community but the prob…

Started by Starry ID

0 Dec 10, 2012

Free Social App For My Ning Community Isn't a Social Network Supposed to Be Social Friendly?

Ihave a quick question. I'm not on the Pro yet still on Plus but I am paying about $50.00 every month to NING ( using paid access feature a…

Started by Lisa A Cash Hanson

8 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Lisa A Cash Hanson

Top Reasons Your Fans Are Hitting the 'Unlike' Button

Read this article http://socialmediatoday.com/ironmonk/855031/top-reasons-why-your-fans-are-hitting-unlike-button

Started by Kwaku OwusuAfriyie

0 Oct 3, 2012

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Asil replied to marshall blake's discussion 'What is a social site without chat?'
"We must have chat.  We won't migrate until chat is functional.  Before our network…"
16 minutes ago
James Ru replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"an email, yet to be answered to king of ning ohnm@glam.com Apr 18 at 2:02 AM As a member of your…"
1 hour ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Alexander's discussion 'Goodbye for now.'
"Sorry to see you go and I hope you come back Alexander. :) You have a good one."
3 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"Hi Randy.. This will fix all those issues, and yes I used @media queries to solve the issues. lol…"
4 hours ago
John Bizley replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"The first part goes into sites and pages > custom code > end of page code and the css part…"
4 hours ago

NC for Hire
A discussion started by Bernard Lama was featured

What are the web design trends for 2014?

HI all NCs,Definitely more responsive websites, which is great but I think responsive is certainly…See More
4 hours ago
Strumelia replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"John, this is wonderful news.  I so much appreciate it.    :) I have never ever…"
5 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"why are u blocked from your own sites admin? you know you can always reach ning by phone thats the…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service