All Discussions Tagged 'member' (230)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anybody know of virtual world or virtual pet widgets with custom private channels?

I'm still looking for fun things to add to my site.  I have some games and some of them can be locked down to just my members so they can p…

Started by Just Asking

2 on Saturday
Reply by Just Asking

Becoming a friend

Do members always have to become a friend to let them in to a group? Or is there a way to make them a friend at the moment they sign in to…

Started by Dutchlabel

1 Apr 15
Reply by Just Asking

Is there a way to add (using the profile questions) a 'Contact Me' URL that brings up a form that a non-member can use to contact a member?

I want to offer a way to allow non-members to be able to contact members.     Why?  Because I run a professional network for a niche indust…

Started by Ken

12 Mar 18
Reply by Danny suggs

Sharing Content For Ning 3.0

Who wants a share bar at the top of your Ning site? No more having to look for sharing features, and no more trying to remember what it is…

Started by Elshara Silverheart

1 Mar 13
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

Is there a way to generate a report that shows how many discussions each member has started in a set period of time?

I'm still working on some gamification/ contest ideas for my site.  I think it would be cool to be able to start a contest based on content…

Started by Just Asking

1 Feb 16
Reply by Kos

NC for Hire

How to Map Your Members on a Ning Network

Just made an updated tutorial for Mapping your Network Members.. check it out! This is a follow-up discussion to the Design Hack which I p…

Started by JFarrow

31 Jan 3
Reply by JFarrow

Forced re-direct for NEW members on private 3.0 network

On my private 2.0 network, I could choose what page of my site to send new members to after they subscribe. I still NEED to do this on my 3…

Started by Christy Pooschke

1 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Juliet Kellogg

Member category relating to location'

Hi All, My ning network is all about music - house concerts to be specific and my members are divided up into three current categories... A…

Started by Lisa J Aston

2 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Kenyanizer

Profile Pics

What is it with the new oval member pics that skew the person's face? Seriously is this an improvement in Ning 3.0? Here's an example of a…

Started by Kendra Farrell

7 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Strumelia

Help with member login

I have a member trying to login with correct credential and it won't let him. He filed a report on it and it said his email is not associat…

Started by Michael Johnston

1 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

soaringeagle replied to Margaret Lynn Rosack's discussion 'Creator + Member'
"sure just create a second profile"
12 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Troy Marquis's discussion 'Ning Activity feeds Going CooCoo's'
"just tested mines fine"
13 minutes ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Thanks...works perfectly!"
34 minutes ago
Troy Marquis replied to Troy Marquis's discussion 'Ning Activity feeds Going CooCoo's'
"since last friday"
54 minutes ago
Troy Marquis replied to Troy Marquis's discussion 'Ning Activity feeds Going CooCoo's'
"same here"
54 minutes ago
Strumelia replied to Margaret Lynn Rosack's discussion 'Creator + Member'
"I also use a 'ghost' membership to monitor whether some members are using their Friend…"
1 hour ago
Kira Slye replied to Kira Slye's discussion 'Do we immediately have to pay for a new plan when migrating to 3.0?'
"Can i ask for ONLY my members and my photos to be migrated, or do I have to have everything…"
1 hour ago
Kos replied to Crystal Coleman's discussion 'Ning 3.0 Progress Update for March and Let's Hear Your Thoughts'
"I hope you all have "voted" in the poll Ning is taking on what feature to roll out…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service