All Discussions Tagged 'members' (366)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adjusting Spacing In In Members List To Get More On One Line

This is a hard one for me to test to see how many will show on one line as I have only three test members so give it a try if you have more…

Started by John Bizley

0 Apr 8

RSS Feeds

Why in the world is there an RSS feed for members, but not one available for featured photos or albums? Sorry for the "attitude" but I got…

Started by Hurricane

8 Apr 3
Reply by Leslie Harvey

Categorize members and questions

On our website of www.eggofcolumbus.net we want to categorize members. These are the types of members we want: Member Book (they have acces…

Started by Dutchlabel

0 Apr 1

Feedblitz

I signed up for a service that gave me a real shocker the other day and its cheap, you pay for what you use. Or so I thought, well I seen i…

Started by Elshara Silverheart

1 Mar 29
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

NEW MARKETING STRATEGY BY NING

NOW THE NEW MARKETING BY NING ADS IN THE VERIFICATION MAIL of NEW MEMBERS IN OUR COMMUNITY... THIS IS VERY SAD WE WORK HARD TO CATCH OUR ME…

Started by Jelena

16 Mar 20
Reply by Vipster

Let your members know when they last visited your site..UPDATED

Like the title states this script will let your network members or visitors know when they last came to your network..updated copy and pas…

Started by solo

30 Mar 16
Reply by Joanna

Request: New Tools to Bulk Manage Members

With Ning|Glam Social going to a pay per member model with Ning 3.0, a number of sites I admin on will be switching to what we call an ‘At…

Started by Jords

3 Feb 26
Reply by Garfield Creator

Request about purging old members during migration...please?

I have a request for Ning concerning the migration process and purging old inactive members. I know from past reading here on Creators that…

Started by Strumelia

2 Feb 24
Reply by Strumelia

( UPDATED 01-11-13 ) HOW TO REMOVE THE GREY BOX IN MEMBERS PROFILES BUT STILL KEEP THE INFO NICE AND NEAT TO SHOW

( UPDATED ON 01-11-13 ) This was updated to re-align the new message and friend buttons and also to move the new profile options menu down…

Started by John Bizley

34 Feb 12
Reply by Evandro Dalben

NC for Hire

3.0 Tip: How To Map Your Ning Network Members -Updated-

Back in 2010, I showed you how to map your members on Ning 2.0, but this process needs a little bit of updating. What you are making... Ke…

Started by JFarrow

8 Feb 4
Reply by JFarrow

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Cassie Purvis replied to Cassie Purvis's discussion 'Set a page to private, without hiding the link?'
"Thanks George!! I do actually need some help changing it to the page(s) I want. Here is…"
21 minutes ago
Profile IconNing Status

Unscheduled Maintenance on Third-Party Ticketing System

Our third-party ticketing service is currently performing unscheduled maintenance.  At this… See More
31 minutes ago
Kos replied to C.Brickhouse's discussion 'WOW Sliders on 3.0'
"Yeah I was lost on using WOW a few years ago.  Gave up trying and just…"
37 minutes ago
C.Brickhouse replied to C.Brickhouse's discussion 'WOW Sliders on 3.0'
"I have that open i have the outside server with go daddy and not sure of the code he referenced to…"
44 minutes ago
Kos replied to C.Brickhouse's discussion 'WOW Sliders on 3.0'
"idk if there's anything in this discussion which may help"
50 minutes ago
Kos replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Want to remove powered by from footer'
"Language Editor.  Search for "powered by" and change it there."
55 minutes ago
C.Brickhouse replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Please help to create a slider'
"http://www.woothemes.com/flexslider/ maybe this will help?"
2 hours ago
Riccardo Rossini replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Ning: uncomprehensible behaviour'
"Totally agree, I think that in Pentaprism that difference has been alway respected. "
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service