All Discussions Tagged 'menu' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NC for Hire

Tip: (Ning 2.0 and 3.0) How to add multiple custom navigation menus in Ning?

How to add multiple custom navigation menus in Ning? Follow the steps and instructions: Step 1: Copy and paste the below code into custom c…

Started by Bernard Lama

11 Jan 8
Reply by Bernard Lama

Links are not Clickable-Fixed Menu Issues-Please Advise

Hello! I was hoping someone might be able to help. I'm having a small issue. I just finally got my menu to be fixed along with the ning bar…

Started by Mandy G.

5 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Mandy G.

Creating a Custom Navigation Bar - please help

Please help me to create the navigation bar, i have done some sort but not able to fix it. Attached  the snapshot of navigation which is cu…

Started by Enrrico Torres

2 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Enrrico Torres

How to make Navigation bar menu (tabs and sub tabs) more attarctive

Hi NC, I want to make Navigation bar menu (tabs and sub tabs) more attarctive. I searched some scrpting code but no success, Currently my …

Started by irfan khan

0 Aug 14, 2013

"TIP for 2.0" Ningbar navigation menu V3.4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NEW TIP "TIP for 2.0" Ningbar navigation menu V4.0 Ning's 3.0 Responsive Navigation Menu & v…

Started by George H. Compton IV

23 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by George H. Compton IV

NC for Hire

Menu on Mobile Device Difficult

What good is a responsive design if the Menu on Mobile devices is so difficult to deal with? Placement: I just discovered on a project in…

Started by Jen

12 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Riccardo Rossini

NC for Hire

Add Footer like Creators.ning.com (Great example of a JenSocial VIP Tip!)

Add a Footer like Creators.ning.com - - overall look and feel. A few notes first: If you are a VIP Member of JenSocial and are using the o…

Started by Jen

94 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Jen

Help with Tabs Navigation?

Hello all, My menu navigation tabs show a white bar when hovering over them with the mouse, the white bar also appears on the subtabs the m…

Started by Edward Rios

8 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by CBTV

Navigation Tab Hover Color

Hello, Currently my navigation tabs menu color is white, which is fine. However, when I hover over a tab it turns to purple. How can I make…

Started by Edward Rios

1 Jan 29, 2013

"tip" CSS3 "Ningbar navigation menu V2.1"

A new discussion was started for Ningbar navigation menu version 3 Click the line below GEOCOMs Ningbar navigation menu V3 Final full vers…

Started by George H. Compton IV

34 Jan 9, 2013

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"You're welcome Randy, keep up the good work. :-)"
17 minutes ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"Do you really want to destroy the responsive grid for cell phones and tablets?This code will do…"
19 minutes ago
Gary Cobb replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion 'See White Flag? Can we quit arguing/bellyaching for a while?'
"I like the sentiment Suzie but raising legitimate concerns and in effect, beta testing and helping…"
1 hour ago
Strumelia replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Yes!   I second this."
1 hour ago
Strumelia replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"+1, Stig."
1 hour ago
Strumelia replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"Thanks for testing this Kos.  I will keep reading this thread so see the outcome."
1 hour ago
SAMUEL QUELES replied to Daniel Dias's discussion 'Existirá alguma forma, mesmo que externa, de incluir musicas na plataforma 3.0 ???' in the group Criadores Brasileiros - Brazilian Creators
"Se você fala sobre adicionar arquivos de audio, video, incluir tbm videos do youtube, vimeo,…"
2 hours ago
SAMUEL QUELES replied to Thiago Santos de Moraes's discussion 'Exemplos de comunidades inspiradoras usando o Ning 3.0' in the group Criadores Brasileiros - Brazilian Creators
"Muito bom o layout da AudioSprout. Eu procurei um webdesigner para trabalhar o meu layout…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service