All Discussions Tagged 'migration' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ning 3.0 Progress Update for March and Let's Hear Your Thoughts

As always, you can find the most recent updates in the Announcements from Ning Category, but here's a roundup of some of the recent release…

Started by Crystal Coleman

262 18 hours ago
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

Ready to Migrate? Phase One is Here!

Last week, we started taking Ning 2.0 to 3.0 migration requests from Network Creators that participated in our Sandbox program. This week,…

Started by Juliet Kellogg

89 Apr 11
Reply by Crystal Coleman

Changes to Ning 3.0 Based on Your Feedback

We launched Ning 3.0 just over two weeks ago. While the overall market response has been really awesome, we have – based on the feedback he…

Started by Allison Leahy

826 Mar 22
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

Migrating to Ning 3.0 Status [Update #4]

We're excited to announce that we have begun migrating networks from the Sandbox group. Over the next few weeks, members of the Sandbox wil…

Started by Monica Diaz

111 Mar 22
Reply by amit agarwal

3.0 -- I need EVENTS and WHOS ONLINE

My network on 2.0 has these features and it keeps my site going.  Without them, my members will never join.  Why?  Because these things are…

Started by Donna Mac

1 Mar 19
Reply by JFarrow

Ning, What About Migration To Cultivate?

what about culvation of creators to cultivate? Actually I was hoping for a couple of things during the migration. You wait until phase 2 is…

Started by Elshara Silverheart

3 Mar 11
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

Now that the sandbox is closed.....

How does this affect the members who never got a chance to use it? What are the bigger implications? Does that mean that a 2.0 can't become…

Started by Perrie Halpern

4 Mar 4
Reply by Crystal Coleman

If you read the "Sandbox is closed" post, did you read the last few lines?

In her post, Crystal said,  "when we get closer to Phases 2 and 3 of migration, we'll revisit the timeline according to what the process on…

Started by Keith Thirgood

1 Mar 3
Reply by Crystal Coleman

MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #3]

UPDATE 2/21/2014 Last week, I mentioned that we would very soon be opening the floodgates to everyone in the Sandbox group. I just wanted t…

Started by Monica Diaz

82 Mar 3
Reply by Crystal Coleman

Ning 3.0 Progress Update for February

As always, you can find the most recent updates in the Announcements from Ning Category, but here's a roundup of some of the recent release…

Started by Crystal Coleman

68 Feb 24
Reply by John Bizley

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Enrrico Torres replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Please help to create a slider'
"Sorry George to trouble you again. please see below how it looks on my phone. The slider width is…"
51 minutes ago
ComunidadFCB.com replied to ComunidadFCB.com's discussion 'No me deja dar de baja mi comunidad (Cancelarla)' in the group Ning Networks en español
"gracias Lorenzo, la verdad es que nos dolio mucho poder echar 14.500 miembros para poder seguir en…"
1 hour ago
Dunamis commented on David Famuyide's group 'Christian Network Creators'
"I am inviting you to join the only Christian Community exclusively for Singles and Married Couples.…"
1 hour ago
Profile IconDunamis and Captain Major RockettBobebuzz joined David Famuyide's group
1 hour ago
Captain Major RockettBobebuzz joined JFarrow's group
Thumbnail

How Did You Do That?

This group is for Ning Creators who have found something on another Ning site and would like to…See More
1 hour ago
Captain Major RockettBobebuzz joined Ken's group
Thumbnail

Professional Networks

A group for network creators who are creating networks aimed at a specific industry, profession or…See More
1 hour ago
Captain Major RockettBobebuzz joined md's group
Thumbnail

Templates, Codes, Scripts and Tweeks

This group is for the Ning guru's who help us regular folks out with all the TCS & T we need to…See More
1 hour ago
Captain Major RockettBobebuzz joined Garfield Creator's group
Thumbnail

Creators Dashboard

A Group for Creative Network Solutions both free & for…See More
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service