All Discussions Tagged 'mobile' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iPad. Users

anyone frustrated that Ning networks are not iPad compatible?

Started by Heidi Ahrens

16 Mar 26
Reply by Stig Karlsen

Mobile Usage Trends

They're doing it everywhere.  In the laundromat, while eating, on the bus and at work.  Everyone's on their phone so what's the trend in mo…

Started by Kos

7 Mar 5
Reply by Jamie Baker

Embedded Video Won't Display on Mobile Device (Desktop View)

Hello Ning, It's me again.  I have another issue with my network.  It's on version 2.0.   I recently uploaded two videos to my network.  B…

Started by marco a gutierrez

3 Jan 21
Reply by marco a gutierrez

Mobile Website is open

Hello, I have a paid-wall site activated (octriclub.com) and most recently, when my users go to octriclub.com/m through their mobile device…

Started by Cisco

4 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

Mobile for Mini

I have the Ning Mini plan for one of my sites. Does Ning allow the mini version to go mobile? There's no lock on the Mobile Edit page and i…

Started by Scott Bishop

22 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Patrick Chappelle

Better View on Mobile Device

Is very important for us to show profiles on mobile devices with a larger view and not only showing short information.Is there any plans to…

Started by Mauricio BM

1 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Jords

We all want stability and change... it's a paradox

But we can have both. Of course we love new things (that's why we joined Ning in the first place). But we also need stability. Changing fro…

Started by Peter Matthews

17 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

Now Live: changes to site header and navigation to improve mobile experience for Ning 3.0 Networks

Update: this is now live Hi All, We're working on some changes to the html structure and css for the header and navigation in Ning 3.0 netw…

Started by Phil McCluskey

159 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Strumelia

Geolocation, Ning Mobile version etc.

Would it be possible to add some element of geolocation to Ning profiles, and then to dynamically sort members using that info based on you…

Started by Tim

12 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by JFarrow

How do I redirect a "page" to a mobile site ONLY if the user is using a mobile device?

If someone is using a smartphone how do I redirect a "page" they found to another url? ...but no redirect if they're using a desktop.

Started by Scott Bishop

7 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Scott Bishop

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Profile IconAmerican Savane, Nadia Ismail, Ethan and 6 more joined Creators
2 minutes ago
Writer Chick {Diane} replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"John, one of our NCs who migrated during the first phase had an UNUSUAL number of pages to migrate.…"
13 minutes ago
Brenda favorited JFarrow's discussion 3.0 Footer Tip: Add Social Icons Using Icon Font and No Javascript
17 minutes ago
Crystal Coleman replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Yep! Sorry, hadn't gotten around to that yet. Updated now. "
23 minutes ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Spot on John!"
24 minutes ago
Crystal Coleman replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Hi Perú,  Content bundle types can't be changed since the structure of them is…"
27 minutes ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Hi Juliett,  I only hope that this is only a misunderstanding of what I have wanted all along…"
29 minutes ago
"Hi Jeffrey, similar to other features like Blogs and Forums, the RSS feed for Articles is for…"
29 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service