All Discussions Tagged 'moderation' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Changes to Ning 3.0 Based on Your Feedback

We launched Ning 3.0 just over two weeks ago. While the overall market response has been really awesome, we have – based on the feedback he…

Started by Allison Leahy

826 Mar 22
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

Recording Now Available: Influencing Community Behavior with Richard Millington

If you missed the webinar, give it a watch and join the accompanying discussion right here on Creators.  Community guidelines don't cha…

Started by Allison Leahy

11 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Claudio Acosta

Idea to help us sort out spam.

Every now and then I get a flood of bogus applications for membership. In the moderation page you can't tell from the list if a signup appl…

Started by Jeff

3 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

Tickets to ForumCon 2013: The Ultimate Event for Anyone Involved in Creating Communities

Update - June 14, 2013: ForumCon 2013 was a blast, and I encourage all of you to consider attending next year. The conference attracted an…

Started by Allison Leahy

16 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Patrick Chappelle

Dump The Trash!

While it's understandable why some folks are disappointed with the Ning 3.0 platform, what's not understable is their hatred and harassmen…

Started by Patrick Chappelle

59 May 12, 2013
Reply by Patrick Chappelle

Upcoming Webinar: "How to Effectively Moderate an Online Community"

Community Management Webinar #3: How to Effectively Moderate an Online Community When: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 9 a.m. Pacific time You…

Started by Allison Leahy

12 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by LeyCosmica.org

UPCOMING WEBINAR: "The Science of Community Management"

Community Management Webinar #4: The Science of Community Management  When: Friday, March 1, 2013, 10 a.m. Pacific time Were excited to ann…

Started by Ioana H

3 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Jords

Does Anyone Use the Flagging Feature on their network? Is it helpful?

So recently I decided to create a new level of moderators, that will monitor uploaded content. I wanted them to flag this content so that I…

Started by Shy Matsi

21 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Jords

Ning Talk #3: "How to Effectively Moderate an Online Community" - Recording Now Available

The recording of our third Ning Talk with Richard Millington is now available for online viewing. Watch "How to Effectively Moderate an…

Started by Allison Leahy

7 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Jason Fields

Domain Blacklisting request

Hi all, I have two Ning Networks totaling over 6000 members and adding new ones every day. In looking at the forums, I know I am not alone…

Started by HP

2 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Eric Suesz

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Iori Tatsuguchi replied to Rainer Glaap's discussion 'Heartbleed, MITM - Security Issues'
"Interesting.. Thanks for letting me know! This one's better be lie or I'm going to have…"
17 minutes ago
Alexander replied to Alexander's discussion 'Goodbye for now.'
"I'm try different options right now - bit by bit I will be adding extras which will incur…"
36 minutes ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Alexander's discussion 'eBay text editor available in iOS 7 on iPad.'
"Tinymce is a universal standard across all web browsers but I see where it can become pretty huge.…"
1 hour ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Need help defeating image crawler...'
"There is in fact a simple fix for this. Image crawlers have to search public content. If…"
1 hour ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Rowald's discussion 'Fase 2'
"It's a really good source it was updated recently."
1 hour ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Elshara Silverheart's discussion 'How Do You Use Articles On Your Site?'
"Here's a little tip. Do you want articles to display on your profile? Go to your site…"
1 hour ago
FedMedic replied to FedMedic's discussion 'Critique my 3.0'
"Thank you. Yes, I did change it"
1 hour ago
Just Asking replied to FedMedic's discussion 'Critique my 3.0'
"Is this current?  The background I just saw was gray... nothing outlandish at all.…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service