All Discussions Tagged 'module' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone know how to remove the center line in the sign-in/sign-up module?

I got rid of the border, but I want the gray line between the sign-in options gone too.  Thanks!

Started by Just Asking

4 7 hours ago
Reply by Just Asking

Default Sorting For Module Pages

I'm looking for a way to default sort module pages like forums and blogs to always show newest first but for pages with other content on th…

Started by Elshara Silverheart

1 Jan 11
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

How to use image as module header/title in Ning 3.0?

Anyone know how to use images as module headers/titles in Ning 3.0? In 2.0 the following worked, but it doesn't in 3.0 .module_photo .xg_mo…

Started by Chris Richards

9 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Bekah Carman

NC for Hire

Tip: How To Promote a Facebook Page on Group Using RSS Import

You may not know that facebook pages have an RSS feed.  You may also not know that you can get this RSS feed and import the feed to a RSS G…

Started by JFarrow

4 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by JFarrow

All Caps On Module Headers

Hello all, I am having trouble making my module headers all caps. Categories such as "Videos","Blog Posts", are not giving me the option t…

Started by Edward Rios

9 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Edward Rios

Improvements to Ning Calendar & Recurring Events

Ning Creators--   I keep asking every six month or so for some improvements to the Ning Monthly Calendar--but still nothing!  I would like…

Started by Bev Hammond

42 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Eric Suesz

ISSUE: Private groups activity on Main page

Some of our private groups would like to have their activity 'cloaked' from the Groups module on the Main page. It doesn't seem to be an op…

Started by Atheist Universe

5 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Caribso

Can you end my search? How do I include my Sign up/sign in box/module on my splash page?

Hello creators, I'm currently working on a splash page, and I'd like to include the sign up/sign in module on the page, do any of you know…

Started by Damien Hannah

9 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Damien Hannah

Module border problem!

Hi guys. Adding a simple module border in appearances gives us a nasty border around the navigation byline ".navigation_byline" Nothing I'v…

Started by Joan

10 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Joan

NC for Hire

Tip: Personalize your forum module.

Hi all NCs, This time, I'm gonna show you a small tip but could be effective.  There is a continue link  at the bottom of every forum. That…

Started by Bernard Lama

59 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by dave

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

James Ru replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"an email, yet to be answered to king of ning ohnm@glam.com Apr 18 at 2:02 AM As a member of your…"
40 minutes ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Alexander's discussion 'Goodbye for now.'
"Sorry to see you go and I hope you come back Alexander. :) You have a good one."
2 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"Hi Randy.. This will fix all those issues, and yes I used @media queries to solve the issues. lol…"
3 hours ago
John Bizley replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"The first part goes into sites and pages > custom code > end of page code and the css part…"
3 hours ago

NC for Hire
A discussion started by Bernard Lama was featured

What are the web design trends for 2014?

HI all NCs,Definitely more responsive websites, which is great but I think responsive is certainly…See More
3 hours ago
Strumelia replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"John, this is wonderful news.  I so much appreciate it.    :) I have never ever…"
4 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"why are u blocked from your own sites admin? you know you can always reach ning by phone thats the…"
4 hours ago
Evandro Dalben replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"We started a communication via website in tickets, all the messages from e-mails was blocked by…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service