All Discussions Tagged 'new' (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW MARKETING STRATEGY BY NING

NOW THE NEW MARKETING BY NING ADS IN THE VERIFICATION MAIL of NEW MEMBERS IN OUR COMMUNITY... THIS IS VERY SAD WE WORK HARD TO CATCH OUR ME…

Started by Jelena

16 Mar 20
Reply by Vipster

Feedback Wanted

I launched my network in October, between then and now I've learn't how to use ning & more importantly CSS. I've still got a lot to le…

Started by Jamie Baker

10 Feb 3
Reply by Randy L. Vollett

Forced re-direct for NEW members on private 3.0 network

On my private 2.0 network, I could choose what page of my site to send new members to after they subscribe. I still NEED to do this on my 3…

Started by Christy Pooschke

1 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Juliet Kellogg

How to submit my website to all search engines and web directories?

I started a new website and unaware of Seo, So kindly guide me how to submit site to search engines and web directories?My site URL is www.…

Started by Ali Hassan

1 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Rise

New Store App for your Ning Site - Called "Add a Store"

I don't know if most of you have seen the new app in your "Ning Apps" section of your "Manage" tab called "Add a Store". It looks much like…

Started by Scott Bishop

11 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by David Deubelbeiss

I just want to know why Ning Network took 600$ on my newly created site while I'm on trial and created them with monthly payment without informing us

Hi - we created the new site for monthly payment but Ning took 600$ money on our 2 new  sites without informing us. Though we still have ou…

Started by Fashion Goddess

3 May 1, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

How to create a new network NING 2.0 (old version

I would like to create a new network, but in the old version, as I do? I did not like the version 3.0 NING is too complicated to handle too…

Started by Danilo Junqueira

1 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Writer Chick {Diane}

New member alerts

Does anyone know if and where there woud be an alert for new members to approve, you know like on Ning 2 there was a bit on the right hand…

Started by mysticpagan

0 Mar 16, 2013

Members joining without profile

We are getting a lot of members joining us with this Nickname OM About Myself , A description of yourself including Likes and Dislikes OB B…

Started by Johnny

5 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Jelena

Missing Thumbnail Images...You-tube and the i-frame...

Hello! Ning... I know you may not be able to solve this problem and I have just reported this problem to you-tube... Hello! You-tube...Will…

Started by deedee gagot-bourget

10 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Ambroise

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"nah was a good tip for blogs and forums..and articles if reed mores added later but the point is…"
40 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"well in groups i see a point in that when they join a group as part of the join process there…"
45 minutes ago
Kos replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"oops sorry.  Didn't catch that.  Will delete my blurp"
48 minutes ago
Skye replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"This was my issue as well and I guess from what I am seeing and reading it is not going to be a…"
50 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"thats for blogs/forums tho right theres no read more that i can see on articles"
1 hour ago
Kos replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Just jumping in here but you guys can enhance that "read more" a bit in Language Editor…"
1 hour ago

NC for Hire
Garfield Creator replied to soaringeagle's discussion 'simple tweak that ning can do to drasticly increase joins/growth'
"Good one!"
3 hours ago
Dutchlabel replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Align images horizontally'
"Kinda at least.. The code is ok, now Ning just ***** it up.. And I was trying to place this code in…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service