All Discussions Tagged 'ning' (534)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Improving Chat in Ning 3.0

My community uses chat pretty extensively.  So, we couldn't go with the chat that is built into Ning 2.0.  I am hoping that Ning 3.0 could…

Started by B Blogger

22 13 hours ago
Reply by B Blogger

I Am Very Happ With 3.0 But....

I had a ning 2.0 site, and we migrated to a 3.0 site. I am very happy with the new 3.0 ning site. But I do however wish in the activity fee…

Started by marshall blake

3 yesterday
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

Ning 3.0 Custom Landing Page

Hi does Ning 3.0 enable someone to create a custom "landing" or "splash" page and point the primary domain towards it? In the file manager…

Started by EvolvingGraphics.com

1 Apr 7
Reply by Crystal Coleman

INTRODUCING NING 3.0: THE RE-IMAGINING OF OUR PRODUCT

Today, we're thrilled to unveil one of the largest projects ever undertaken at Ning: the re-imagining of our product. Please join us in wel…

Started by John McDonald

721 Mar 31
Reply by Pat Howlett

NC for Hire

Killer Tip : How to add seach bar to your ning 3.0 network ?

Hi NCs, As you know Ning 3.0 doesn't have search bar like ning 2.0 yet. May be some people are desperately looking for a solution. So today…

Started by Bernard Lama

25 Mar 25
Reply by vordo

Albums will not be migrated?

Hi, My site has over 11k members and is an art/photo site. I am struggling to understand why albums will not be migrated when I have to mov…

Started by Roy Simmons

4 Mar 21
Reply by Kos

NEW MARKETING STRATEGY BY NING

NOW THE NEW MARKETING BY NING ADS IN THE VERIFICATION MAIL of NEW MEMBERS IN OUR COMMUNITY... THIS IS VERY SAD WE WORK HARD TO CATCH OUR ME…

Started by Jelena

16 Mar 20
Reply by Vipster

Ning: Unfair and Deceptive business practices

I have been a Ning customer for 6 years.  Ning has been the worst company to deal with the whole time.  They have deceived their members ti…

Started by Ethan Sigman

11 Mar 20
Reply by Crystal Coleman

Serious Slowness In Some Ning Themes

Okay so yesterday I was playing around with the appearance editor on Connectivityuntil early in the morning. Why? Because on some older sys…

Started by Elshara Silverheart

4 Mar 16
Reply by Strumelia

Continuing The Ning Improvements List

I know not many here read my suggestions but for those of you who do, and for these which are not relevant, bless you all for considering i…

Started by Elshara Silverheart

4 Mar 14
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Jurrien Mammen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"+1 for Mailchimp if time is limited maybe consider connecting to Zapier.com (easy way to connect…"
25 minutes ago
Jorge Nava replied to Rowald's discussion 'Fase 2'
"I agree with you, i also consider that have been waiting for things to improve since almost two…"
2 hours ago
Jords favorited Eric Suesz's page Upgrading to Ning 3.0: FAQs
4 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
".js-followUnfollow {  display: none;}"
4 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"hide it with css"
4 hours ago
Kos replied to ceri shaw's discussion 'Disabling Timestamp'
"Ceri here you go.  Note:  idk how this may impact your SEO b/c Google looks for…"
4 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Dutchlabel's discussion '2 discussions in forum'
"I'm not sure I follow what you're asking, but I'll give it a shot.   When you…"
4 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Mary Jane Peterson's discussion 'Please help Icon needed for chat for 2.0'
"Can you clarify?  Are you trying to add chat to your network (done through features layout) or…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service