All Discussions Tagged 'not' (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why are my post to other networks acting up?

I have put in a ticket and haven't heard back I am sharing my website across my networks and they are curating pictures from my blog for my…

Started by C.Brickhouse

1 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Crystal Coleman

Not able to share anything from my network to facebook..

I have integrated Facebook app with my network but not able to share the anything.  i had updated as per the suggestion from ning, added…

Started by Enrrico Torres

15 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Susan Daniels

Jquery smileys is not working on the IPhone.

I had put Jquery Smileys on my ning network it is working great in my network 3.0 but not working on my iphone, i cannot put any smiley fac…

Started by Enrrico Torres

2 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Enrrico Torres

Mobile Website is open

Hello, I have a paid-wall site activated (octriclub.com) and most recently, when my users go to octriclub.com/m through their mobile device…

Started by Cisco

4 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

Many Issues This Morning... Login Features, Blogging Features, etc

I am experienceing some major issues on my network, ihateradio.ning.com (www.ihateradio.org) this morning. I cannot log out of a profile. A…

Started by Moestradamus

8 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Thomas Hoey

How long does it take for a support ticket to cancel a NING network take?

Sad to say, but tonight I put in a support ticket to close my NING site. I am just curious on how long it takes for it to be officially rec…

Started by Chris

2 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Chris

A Slide-show affected with a bug...

Hello! Ning... I would like to know when do you plan to fix the Slide-show for Mozilla Fire-fox and Google Chrome users? Because I have bee…

Started by deedee gagot-bourget

8 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

my Youtube videos stopped playing on Facebook

I am not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but just this past week suddenly none of my videos that have been posted to my Ning site…

Started by Marie Mushing

7 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by mrinalini tanksalwalla

Custom CSS in Design Studio Being Overridden

Hello! I am wondering if anyone else is having this issue - I was using the Custom CSS area of the Design Studio, and everything was worki…

Started by Angie Fisher

3 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

Inform you that I am not getting, perform the following functions:

Hello, Inform you that I am not getting, perform the following functions: - Add news Blog; - Accepting applications for new members; - Acce…

Started by Danilo Junqueira

2 May 21, 2013
Reply by Danilo Junqueira

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Kos replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'how to reduce the http request'
"Agreed."
1 hour ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Please help to create a slider'
"Replace just the CSS stylesheet with this one. I think I have it all worked out for…"
2 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Shruti Shah's discussion 'Sign up problem'
"I seen that somewhere two on another site, not sure what it means."
2 hours ago
Fondazione ISTUD is now a member of Creators
2 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to György Juhász's discussion 'Language editor issues'
"Hey, good idea! I know in Ning 2.0 the most recent translations were on the last pages of the site…"
2 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to György Juhász's discussion 'Language editor issues'
"I've never heard of that happening before. Essentially you're having problems translating…"
2 hours ago
"Sometimes I can't get formatting to work right when editing certain boxes."
3 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to francesco pillinini's discussion '3rd Party Integration > Facebook'
"It's under general app settings on your facebook app its a checkbox you need to uncheck it if…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service