All Discussions Tagged 'online' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3.0 -- I need EVENTS and WHOS ONLINE

My network on 2.0 has these features and it keeps my site going.  Without them, my members will never join.  Why?  Because these things are…

Started by Donna Mac

1 Mar 19
Reply by JFarrow

My account is ok ...how many days it takes to get my site online?

http://musicall.ning.com/

Started by Rosas † Negras

2 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Rosas † Negras

Ning Team Urgent Help Required to take back online My Network

Hello Ning Team   I had taken offline my network www.vustudents.ning.com today 01 hour before. Now I am trying to take my network online, b…

Started by M.Tariq Malik

1 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

3.0 Ning: Where is the Online/Friend Request Notification?

I hope I don't make this confusing.. I was wanting to know how to have a online notification for the members that are online. My site is sh…

Started by Mystical

9 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Mystical

SO MUCH NEGATIVITY - LETS DO SOMETHING FUN

Here is a game for everyone to forget all the negativity on here if only for just a minute i have post a picture on Pinterest here http://p…

Started by Ptcw

13 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by DTM

Setup shopping Page in Ning Network

Step 1) Login to Easemysell.com Step 2) upload your product details Step 3) get embed code and paste this code in your ning network In th…

Started by Gagan Randhawa

0 Feb 26, 2013

Sort members on 'Online' next to 'Random, Recently added and 'Alphabetical'

I wonder why we don't have the option to 'sort members on online-status' next to 'Random, Recently Added and Alphabetical'. It's strange th…

Started by Zohra

41 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Holly Dilatush

How To Change Members List 'Online' Icon

How to change Ning's default 'Online' icon on the Members List page: Add your icon image url in the code below, copy the complete code and…

Started by Debbie

6 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Debbie

paid-online-learning-platform

Hi, I like to add an "paid-online-learning-platform" feature to my ning. It should be possiblw to design the whole course stey by step in a…

Started by Rainer Peraus

5 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Rainer Peraus

The products...

Hello again Creators. I wonder how many of you have created a store using either Zazzle, or ArtsCow... I'm sure there are others as well...…

Started by Damien Hannah

0 Sep 21, 2012

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

NC for Hire
Garfield Creator replied to soaringeagle's discussion 'simple tweak that ning can do to drasticly increase joins/growth'
"Good one!"
1 hour ago
Dutchlabel replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Align images horizontally'
"Kinda at least.. The code is ok, now Ning just ***** it up.. And I was trying to place this code in…"
2 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"i agree it should be there"
2 hours ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Perhaps, but I think the read more link at bottom is most obvious, and gives a flow to the reading…"
2 hours ago
Dutchlabel replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Align images horizontally'
"Got it :) if anybody is interested: #socialimg { display: table; width: 90%; margin: 20px…"
2 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Edit footer name after Created by'
"all u should need to do is change the name in the profile u used to create yiour network on your…"
3 hours ago
Anam replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Plus in all fairness I think I remained cheerful and was not unpleasant given that NO discussion,…"
4 hours ago
Dutchlabel replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Edit footer name after Created by'
"I changed them both, so also in Ning Network like I showed with the second screenshot, but nothing…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service