All Discussions Tagged 'opacity' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Semi Transparent Module Body

Hello,  I have read various discussions about adding a semi-transparent background to the body of a site while allowing the text and other…

Started by Matthew Lakes

10 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Alexander

How Do I Make Module Background Slightly Transparent?

Hey there!    I would love to make my module header, body, and footer backgrounds slightly transparent (not totally - just about 30-50%) so…

Started by emilythemuse

6 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Aly B

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

francesco pillinini replied to francesco pillinini's discussion '3rd Party Integration > Facebook'
"I Have Sorted this out Now!!Closed OutComing out or coming out of the closet, publicly revealing…"
22 minutes ago
Kos replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Petition: please Ning, give us a "white label" plan'
"Although my instinct tells me Ning's TOS would still apply, I do think a white label plan…"
42 minutes ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Mary Jane Peterson's discussion 'adding friends'
"I know in 2.0 the limit for members is 100 and for 3.0 its probably the same not sure. In the admin…"
1 hour ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Suggestion for a better navigation'
"I like that idea!"
1 hour ago
Alexander replied to Alexander's discussion 'Goodbye for now.'
"We are now moved HERE. Lots yet to do, but getting there slowly!"
1 hour ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Petition: please Ning, give us a "white label" plan'
"I'm with you 100% in white label support."
1 hour ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Petition: please Ning, give us a "white label" plan'
"I'm talking customization, not just the footer, the header, background images, if those were…"
1 hour ago
"What service is better for petitions change.org or any other site? Stuff that let's have one…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service