All Discussions Tagged 'organize' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NC for Hire

Organize Groups with Subtabs Using Search Links

This question was asked today, and I think it warrants a nice simple tip. Since there is no built-in way to organize Groups, there are a fe…

Started by Jen

19 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Jen

CATEGORIES, CATEGORIES, CATEGORIES... (Member categories, blog categories, group categories...)

I'm a few weeks into building my network now, which is exciting, but also frustrating. The main frustration I have is the lack of categor…

Started by Kent

14 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

Tags - A much needed function...

Hello Creators. Hope all is well! I'm looking to do something different, or more useful with my tags on my network. I know there is a lot…

Started by Damien Hannah

0 Nov 22, 2012

Drag and Drop Photo Album Organization?

Hey there Creators, does anybody know of a way that my members can drag and drop their photo albums in the order they like? Currently there…

Started by Damien Hannah

0 Sep 25, 2012

NC for Hire

Groups Alphabetical Order and Categories?

Groups Alphabetical Order and Group Discussion Categories?   Any chance we will be able to organize Groups in the near future? Are either o…

Started by Jen

56 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Jeff

Getting a LOT of Content on My Site. How to Organize it Best?

THe KHAN Academy (click the picture to see it) has a LOT of content --and see how it's listed and categorized?   I am getting a LOT of cont…

Started by Tom Callos

3 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Writer Chick {Diane}

Organizing Photo Page

Is it possible to SubFolder the photo albums? I would like to put up a folder for the year 2009 and put the albums from last year in there…

Started by Trapper

4 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Trapper

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

NC for Hire
JFarrow replied to MsCharlie's discussion 'Sign in and welcome'
"i think this was loud enough to get your point across, but unfortunately it will blend in with the…"
1 hour ago
Riccardo Rossini replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Please Ning staff'
"No problem Phil, good decision"
1 hour ago
Star Kitty (Intl Starseed Ntwk) replied to Crystal Coleman's discussion 'Ning 3.0 Progress Update for March and Let's Hear Your Thoughts'
"I sure did...for videos! lol"
2 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Please Ning staff'
"good"
3 hours ago
Phil McCluskey replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Please Ning staff'
"We reverted this change and will give it another shot early next week. Apologies for the bugs and…"
4 hours ago

NC for Hire
JFarrow replied to John Bizley's discussion 'Has anyone else considered using a tab container for help files ?'
"this tip is infinitely useful to NCs John .. I've been doing something similar, but instead of…"
6 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Please Ning staff'
"category nav seems fixed  but custom page module still screwy but..great job on a very speredy…"
6 hours ago
Jelena replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Please Ning staff'
"Same as SE. That would be a problem with the Trademark name.."
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service