All Discussions Tagged 'pages' (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How To Add an icon before your page titles

This is quite a simple little tip but can make a nice difference to how your pages can look. Here is a little camera added before my photos…

Started by John Bizley

2 Mar 24
Reply by John Bizley

WILL CREATED "PAGES" MIGRATE TO 3.0

What will migrate to 3.0 and what will not? Will existing 2.0 Groups, Discussions and Pages migrate entirely? Please provide me with a link…

Started by Christopher M Florentino

9 Mar 11
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

A dilemma I'm Having with blogs/forums and would like to see what you think about it

Here is the dilemma I am having here. If you set your blogs or forums to a full page width then there is not any issue but if you set your…

Started by John Bizley

2 Mar 6
Reply by John Bizley

How To Create An UNLINKED page in Ver2 Themes Groups

As we know there is not a way to creat an unlinked page in groups like we have in the normal sites and pages so here is a little tip to sho…

Started by John Bizley

2 Mar 6
Reply by John Bizley

ARE WE HAVING ISSUES LOADING SITES ?

About half an hour ago all of a sudden my site has ground to a halt, won't load any background images from the design studio or headers, tr…

Started by John Bizley

9 Feb 12
Reply by Crystal Coleman

Issue with the comments addition on pages ( not comment wall )

Now I have just realized this as been testing adding some comments to photos etc. The actual box for adding comments is at the bottom of th…

Started by John Bizley

2 Feb 7
Reply by Riccardo Rossini

How to create an ad board to display on all your pages in a sidebar

How To Create An Advertising Panel, Notification Panel or whatever you can think of a use for them. Here is what this will do. It will enab…

Started by John Bizley

5 Jan 23
Reply by Henry Thomas

I have XML source files how to incorporate in Pages on NING?

I have a great number of XML based files and need to incorporate them in NING (Pages).  Does anyone know how to do that? Thanks. Peter Hofl…

Started by Peter Hofland

0 Dec 23, 2013

NC for Hire

Suggestion: Custom 404 Pages for Our Networks

I can only imagine the looming headaches with redirects when we all port over to the new 3.0 networks.  is there any way that Ning engineer…

Started by JFarrow

4 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by JFarrow

NING 3.0 and Articles

Hi Guys.. So I've taken the leap and am playing around with a NING 3.0 website (taken me a while I know). On my current NING 2.0 website…

Started by Lisa B

1 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Kos

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"Do you mean your 2.0 network? "
15 minutes ago
Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Know any Creator that runs a Social Engine site? I am interested in checking that out."
19 minutes ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Yes! Social Engine seems to be on top of everything including a smooth system for tablets and…"
2 hours ago
Kos replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"hmmm didn't work for me.  I'll have to take a look at Firebug in the morning. …"
4 hours ago
Randy L. Vollett replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"Thanks so much George. I am really getting into my designs so much that our site is getting too…"
4 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"the price oif food wenjt up so i wrotte  to  every farmer and said i dont want to spend…"
5 hours ago

NC for Hire
SweetPotato replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"I think John McDonald left Ning. SP"
6 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"You're welcome Randy.   On the bottom piece of code I meant to change that to 60. I…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service