All Discussions Tagged 'photo' (114)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FINAL VERSION OF MY PHOTO VIEWER, TEST IT OUT SEE WHAT YOU THINK

Ok as you may be aware I have been working hard on trying to get my photo viewer looking decent while trying to eliminate the need for scro…

Started by John Bizley

23 Apr 11
Reply by John Bizley

(tip N3 & N2) photo page Zoom controls + Rotate (N3 themes v1 & v2)

Right now this code is only good for a single column layout on your photo page for N3s themes v2. Some two column layouts it will work for…

Started by George H. Compton IV

72 Apr 4
Reply by George H. Compton IV

Profile Photo Uploading Error

My members & I are having issues uploading Profile Photos. "There was an error uploading your photo: Please try again. If you keep seei…

Started by Tatiana Dokuchic

7 Feb 24
Reply by Tatiana Dokuchic

NC for Hire

Tip: Give a unique look to your photo gallery

Hi NCs, Hope you will like my tip.  How to do this? Simply copy and paste the following code into advanced css. You are done. Note: If you…

Started by Bernard Lama

43 Feb 22
Reply by Rosas † Negras

How Can I Do....

Hy All, How can I do that when a user upload a picture in latest activity appear larger than it appears now? thks,

Started by Indrie Florin Gabriel

3 Feb 18
Reply by Kos

Problem with photo resolution on ning 3.0

What happened with the photo resolution on ning 3.0 :( all my photos look small and low resolution.  Before that i was very happy with the…

Started by Jelena

2 Feb 3
Reply by Crystal Coleman

Lead Photo size on blogs

Hello, I'm having trouble with the lead photo's on the blogs (Ning 3.0), i like the idea but they are showing up too large, and it doesn't…

Started by Chris Richards

6 Feb 3
Reply by Randy L. Vollett

slideshow

Could someone tell me if there will be slideshows on the ning 3? It is one of the main features on our art ed sites that showcase student w…

Started by Kendra Farrell

53 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Anam

Ability for members to Save photos

Looking for some help on Ning 3.0, can site members save photos which i've uploaded... is that a security option anywhere? I would like to…

Started by Chris Richards

1 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Kos

How to Upload a Sequence Photo onto Your "ning.com/photo" pages

I believe it's time for Ning to update the "ning.com/photo" pages to catch up with what is going on in other websites today just by simply…

Started by Scott Bishop

5 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Scott Bishop

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
" Check it out! Nings lists the Features that come with Ning websites- the Very FIRST Feature…"
23 minutes ago
Mary Jane Peterson replied to Mary Jane Peterson's discussion 'Please help my admin stuff not working'
"Hi George Thank you so very much , your a star as always :) have a great weekend  "
52 minutes ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Alexander's discussion 'Goodbye for now.'
"Alex, I am sorry to see you go, but I sure understand why....and I may be right behind you.  I…"
1 hour ago
Anam replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"This issue still exists. Any update?"
2 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Mary Jane Peterson's discussion 'Please help my admin stuff not working'
"Hello Mary, I just logged on to your network the dashboard and everything is working for me.I hope…"
2 hours ago

NC for Hire
Garfield Creator replied to D A Ritch's discussion 'API and SSO (single sign-on) question'
"This is one feature I have high interest in as it's one of the "What's up with Ning…"
2 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Please help to create a slider'
"Hello again, I presume that It's your catch. It should look like this on a cell phone. Send…"
3 hours ago
Enrrico Torres replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Please help to create a slider'
"Sorry George to trouble you again. please see below how it looks on my phone. The slider width is…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service