All Discussions Tagged 'photo' (114)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Make your Photo Module POP with a nice zoom for main page

you might like this really cool zoom for your photo module main page. I have a 3 column layout with the photo module in the middle. This zo…

Started by dave

2 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by dave

PLEASE, I'M DESPERATE.... ANYONE... :(

I really, really need to do something like right now. my members are going to jump ship (the professional ones that will skyrocket my site…

Started by Damien Hannah

24 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Riccardo Rossini

Mobile Photo Uploading and Custom Domains

Hi Guys n Gals,  As most of us are aware, if we have custom domains for our networks, there have been some issues with mobile photo uploadi…

Started by Speed Racer

6 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Bryon Turner

I wanna Open the Photos in the Same Window!

Hi Friends! can someone Help me? please. I wanna Open the Photos in the Same Window! How to do That? I mean when you click on the image - A…

Started by Jelena

6 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Jelena

Image Watermarking and copy prevention

Are there plans yet to add the capability for members to add a network watermark to the images they upload to a ning network. I am not talk…

Started by Jeff Gilder

9 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Ceddy J

Reference ALL PHOTOS

Hello Creators. I'm attempting to display EXIF DATA from all photos on my network. I am getting closer to figuring it out, and I have sough…

Started by Damien Hannah

0 Nov 22, 2012

Insert a Textbox/Field under Photo-Description to paste HTML-Codes

Well, it would be great if it would be possible to add a new field for links under the discription-field of photos to add HTML-Code.  I jus…

Started by Sandra

0 Oct 15, 2012

PHOTO'S SLIDESHOW

I wonder if anyone can shed some light on this for me regarding the photo slideshow. I have the small module on my homepage which shows ran…

Started by John Bizley

2 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by John Bizley

NC for Hire

Add Border and Shadow effect to the profile photo

Add Shadow and border effect to the profile photo. Instruction: Copy and paste the following code into Advanced CSS box.   The Code .xg_wid…

Started by Bernard Lama

24 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by dave

The products...

Hello again Creators. I wonder how many of you have created a store using either Zazzle, or ArtsCow... I'm sure there are others as well...…

Started by Damien Hannah

0 Sep 21, 2012

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"they do have 24 hour on call engineers so its not like we have to wait  till they are back in…"
1 hour ago
Anam replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Error now on my site.. Latest Activity only shows my activity and no one elses. Every day at the…"
1 hour ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"im seeing them more and more and the design studio only opens like 1 out of every 50 times wich is…"
2 hours ago
ceri shaw replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Cant speak for anyone else but I'm not seeing any 500 errors at the moment."
2 hours ago
"i also cant get the design studio to open while on on an article..im not sure if its consistent as…"
4 hours ago
"because they are 2 diferent things the comment wall is just a single page comment wall thats how it…"
4 hours ago
ceri shaw replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"RE: "the comment walls designed for a single page" Yes I see that now but WHY? On my…"
5 hours ago
"the comment walls designed for a single page..custom pages not for features ut cant be used the way…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service