All Discussions Tagged 'pinterest' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NC for Hire

Tip: Add a pinterest button next to every twitter button,

Hi NCs, Do you know how to add a pinterest button next to every twitter button? No?  No worries, here is the code. Simply copy and paste th…

Started by Bernard Lama

80 Mar 10
Reply by Rosas † Negras

NC for Hire

Tip: Add Pinterest Boards to Your Network 3.0

In attempts to change my own attitude, i figured I'd add a quick tip for how to add Pinterest Boards to your Ning 3.0 Network.  What we wil…

Started by JFarrow

17 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by JFarrow

Nice Clean Floating Social Buttons

Hi Ningers! I've come across some clean looking floating social share buttons on SharThis.com and added the script to my network. If you ha…

Started by MyCreationz

44 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by MAXX

Want to add social buttons as links to the side of my home page ~

I'm interested in adding buttons  like Pinkessence.com has to my site... I don't want to share but  link to my facebook group, pinterest et…

Started by Melinda Orr

5 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Clayton R. Hicks

bandwidth storage pinterest question

Hi I've got a storage/bandwidth question. I recently posted a blog with an image from pinterest.com using the embed button from the pintere…

Started by Joan

1 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Eric Suesz

NC for Hire

How to Add Pinterest Button to Your Ning

First: What is pinterest? Pinterest is described on its website as a “virtual pinboard” – a place for you to “collect the things you love”.…

Started by JFarrow

15 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Oliver Jon Cross

Pinterest Button Next To All The Other Social Share Buttons - A Project I'm Determined To Get Done

Hello NCs, After realizing what we have done everytime a new social share button comes out, we tweak our sites to add these buttons in cert…

Started by Ceddy J

1 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Linda

Pinterest button for your site with IMAGE DETECTION

Ok im new and this is my gift to you all :)   Default pinterest button will not find images so here is the fix..... (SCRIPT BEING BLOCKE…

Started by Ascot

4 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Richard Brisse

Pinterest is now on Wibiya

For those of you that have a Wibiya toolbar on your site you may be happy to know that they just added Pinterest. Pinterest is one of the f…

Started by Scott Bishop

0 Mar 28, 2012

Pinterest Meet Wibiya

Pinterest now directs more referral traffic than Facebbok and Google+ combined. Before this week you could not add a Pin button to a Ning n…

Started by Tiffany Lane-Crane

2 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Lane-Crane

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

francesco pillinini replied to francesco pillinini's discussion '3rd Party Integration > Facebook'
"I Have Sorted this out Now!!Closed OutComing out or coming out of the closet, publicly revealing…"
23 minutes ago
Kos replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Petition: please Ning, give us a "white label" plan'
"Although my instinct tells me Ning's TOS would still apply, I do think a white label plan…"
43 minutes ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Mary Jane Peterson's discussion 'adding friends'
"I know in 2.0 the limit for members is 100 and for 3.0 its probably the same not sure. In the admin…"
1 hour ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Suggestion for a better navigation'
"I like that idea!"
1 hour ago
Alexander replied to Alexander's discussion 'Goodbye for now.'
"We are now moved HERE. Lots yet to do, but getting there slowly!"
1 hour ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Petition: please Ning, give us a "white label" plan'
"I'm with you 100% in white label support."
1 hour ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Petition: please Ning, give us a "white label" plan'
"I'm talking customization, not just the footer, the header, background images, if those were…"
1 hour ago
"What service is better for petitions change.org or any other site? Stuff that let's have one…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service