All Discussions Tagged 'privacy' (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Code to hide members

Hi, I have found 2 sets of code to hide members/profiles from non members.  The first works, the second didn't for whatever reasons.  Can s…

Started by Hala Amer

17 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by anas patla

How do I disconnect Social Sign-In for Google

Hello all, I would like to delete google from my network so users can not longer log in with google because I am completely uncertain how…

Started by Therese Leger

1 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Eric Suesz

Privacy and Google Searches

I have a few members asking me if there is a way to set their privacy settings so that when their name is searched in google, their posts a…

Started by Jaimee Michell

1 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Eric Suesz

Privacy Question on Photos

Hello. I have a member who posted photos public, anyone can view. they went into the main page. They reset their settings to private/only f…

Started by Kym Berrie

4 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Kym Berrie

Update to privacy settings coming or not? Please advise...

I need to know whether Ning is going to update the current network privacy settings or not, and if so, when. The online world has moved on…

Started by Tim

2 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Hala Amer

Profile privacy with an added function

I have been trying to find an answer through all the discussions but am getting nowhere. Can YOU help? Without giving away my idea (which i…

Started by Jolene Oldham

1 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Jolene Oldham

Change Privacy Setting Landing Page

Our network is set to PRIVATE http://circleguru.com only the home page may be seen without signing up - how do we get the landing page swit…

Started by Brandon Schaefer

1 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by NingStar

Beta Test Access/Privacy Settings

My site is set to launch live in December and I plan on having a couple of dozen people beta test the site later this month. I did have the…

Started by Dusty Bottoms

1 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Eric Suesz

why must we click 196 times to delete 49 photos?

A 1 click on the photo you wish to delete 2 click "delete" 3 click "ok" 4 click "back" and then the process repeats for the next 48 photos.…

Started by Brian Floe

58 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Patten

How to make a private page on a public network?

Is there a way we can make a specific page private on a publicly viewable network? I have set up a page on my network that has a free music…

Started by kopper

4 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Garnor Morantes

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"Hi Randy.. This will fix all those issues, and yes I used @media queries to solve the issues. lol…"
15 minutes ago
John Bizley replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"The first part goes into sites and pages > custom code > end of page code and the css part…"
57 minutes ago

NC for Hire
A discussion started by Bernard Lama was featured

What are the web design trends for 2014?

HI all NCs,Definitely more responsive websites, which is great but I think responsive is certainly…See More
57 minutes ago
Strumelia replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"John, this is wonderful news.  I so much appreciate it.    :) I have never ever…"
1 hour ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"why are u blocked from your own sites admin? you know you can always reach ning by phone thats the…"
1 hour ago
Evandro Dalben replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"We started a communication via website in tickets, all the messages from e-mails was blocked by…"
1 hour ago
Randy L. Vollett replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"This is confusing for me so far, but i am sure it is easy as pie once i get the hang of it so here…"
1 hour ago
Evandro Dalben replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"Crystal,  Thanks to take attention on my messages by community and sent me in Private your…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service