All Discussions Tagged 'pro' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ning Pro (2.0) + Shoutem

Not quite understand what will happen after the upgrade to Ning Plus Ning Pro ... In Ning Pro has the ability to create a mobile applica…

Started by OrangeMan

7 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by OrangeMan

Ning Pro but Network Much Slow. How to make average page load time fast?

Hi Ning Creator Team I am using ning pro but My Network is much slow. How to make average page load time fast? currently status of my netw…

Started by irfan khan

1 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

Hello to all of you Creators! I'm new here!

Hey everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself, and my newly remade social network, Addictapic. I created Addictapic on SocialGo, about 3-…

Started by Damien Hannah

5 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Ceddy J

NING PRO questions - 2 domains

it says that you can map two domains, does this mean- when i map 2 domains for one network, the content of one domain/site will automatica…

Started by HELP SEEKER

2 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by HELP SEEKER

Upgraded to ning pro. As soon as I did site went down. Please help.

404: Not Found Please double-check the address you've just entered. If you entered “www.example.com/networkname”, try “networkname.com” ins…

Started by frankie

3 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by HELP SEEKER

Ning pro way too expensive/ make us add google adsense to any video uploaded

I know i am not the only one seeing this but ning pro is too expensive , we can not make that money to pay for . There is no profit us ning…

Started by Orrin Campbell

48 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Eric Suesz

Video Player

I would like to enable users on my pro-Ning network to upload files bigger than 100MB or to upload in the smaller-footprint ipad format (.m…

Started by Mongo

1 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Eric Suesz

Network Example of Ning Pro with Video Uploader

Hey Guys,   Some of you may know I am new here and I am using "Ning Plus" but wondering whether or not the "Ning Pro" is worth it. does any…

Started by Mike Price

2 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Mike Price

Changes to ning

So I received an email bout pricing plans for ning. Yes, they are going up, and they effect plus and pro networks. With one additional cang…

Started by Elshara

6 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Elshara

what will I lose if i go from a pro plan to a mini?

I have a pro plan and a plus plan. I haven't put to many invites out do to the lack of engagement tools. Im one who's patiently waiting for…

Started by adrian gladney

3 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Eric Suesz

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"nah was a good tip for blogs and forums..and articles if reed mores added later but the point is…"
37 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"well in groups i see a point in that when they join a group as part of the join process there…"
42 minutes ago
Kos replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"oops sorry.  Didn't catch that.  Will delete my blurp"
45 minutes ago
Skye replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"This was my issue as well and I guess from what I am seeing and reading it is not going to be a…"
47 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"thats for blogs/forums tho right theres no read more that i can see on articles"
58 minutes ago
Kos replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Just jumping in here but you guys can enhance that "read more" a bit in Language Editor…"
1 hour ago

NC for Hire
Garfield Creator replied to soaringeagle's discussion 'simple tweak that ning can do to drasticly increase joins/growth'
"Good one!"
3 hours ago
Dutchlabel replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Align images horizontally'
"Kinda at least.. The code is ok, now Ning just ***** it up.. And I was trying to place this code in…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service