All Discussions Tagged 'redirect' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I redirect a "page" to a mobile site ONLY if the user is using a mobile device?

If someone is using a smartphone how do I redirect a "page" they found to another url? ...but no redirect if they're using a desktop.

Started by Scott Bishop

7 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Scott Bishop

How we will deal with 301 redirects and to fix 404 errors on NING 3.0?

It's strange that nobody talks about it or feels concerned here since it's an important part of  SEO and everybody is directly affected or…

Started by Radialistas Brasileiros

6 May 23, 2013
Reply by SweetPotato

(TIP N3.0 & N2.0) Non-logged in members redirect script or timed redirect

There's been a few creators asking for a redirect script without having to pay someone to write it for them so hear you guys go This is per…

Started by George H. Compton IV

121 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by George H. Compton IV

Auto Redirect Mobile Phones to your Mobi version of your Ning Site

Hi Guys, Thought i might share this with you, most members would use the actually URL of your site without puttting the /m at the end...Thi…

Started by DJ Webster

7 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Redirect first time users to a splash page

My first tip, hope no one has suggested this before, Create a html splash page, upload using your file manager, then add the code in your c…

Started by Josh Hall

11 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Josh Hall

404 Redirect

Does anyone have a code to redirect 404 errors to the main page or another page? It seems that when members leave and opt to take their con…

Started by FedMedic

3 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Elson Tan

Redirect to a visited page after sign in

Hi everyone,  Just a simple question that I hope someone has an answer to.  When anonymous users visit a restricted group/page , the user i…

Started by David Deubelbeiss

0 Nov 7, 2012

Sign Out Redirect

I am linking members to ning from a member only WordPress site. When a member Signs Out in Ning I need to redirect them back to the WordPre…

Started by Mack (A Media Guy)

0 Aug 30, 2012

Redirect New SignUp Members - to where?

I want to redirect new members to a page that shows terms of service, privacy and sharing policy. I've found several threads with the code…

Started by Sean Herman

9 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Sean Herman

Doh! broken URL redirect

Good morning. I've managed to break my .com forwarding. I had my url www.totgb.com redirect to http://thinkoutsidethegamebox.ning.com but…

Started by Jon Draper

3 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Jon Draper

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

NC for Hire
SweetPotato replied to SweetPotato's discussion 'Tip: Insert Adverts in Content after the First Paragraph'
"Glad it worked. SP"
26 minutes ago
francesco pillinini replied to francesco pillinini's discussion '3rd Party Integration > Facebook'
"Elshara Thank you very for replying to my message still can't see what im looking for on…"
37 minutes ago
Kevin Kelly replied to Chris Purington's discussion 'Paid Memberships & Recurring Payments in Ning 3.0'
"That would be a great feature to add.  There's bound to be lots of small membership…"
2 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"sure message me"
4 hours ago
Just Asking replied to SweetPotato's discussion 'Tip: Insert Adverts in Content after the First Paragraph'
"I just added this.  Works BEAUTIFULLY! Thanks so much for the tip!"
5 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Need help defeating image crawler...'
"I will do that for the last couple.  The member is somehow still finding ones I hide on…"
6 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Anybody know of virtual world or virtual pet widgets with custom private channels?'
"I actually have a couple different ones like that installed already I'm *supposed to* be…"
6 hours ago
Kos replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'how to reduce the http request'
"Agreed."
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service