All Discussions Tagged 'requests' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can the chat ( when added ) be made exclusive to members of a group ?

I know the chat is a long way off but when it is added could this be done so you could have a chat added to a group that only shows the mem…

Started by John Bizley

7 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Kos

Friends Requests Not So Friendly

I am on a Ning site and someone adds me as a friend.Bling Bling!Red indicator pops up and tells me instantly I have a new friend!Woohoo!New…

Started by Jords

24 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Strumelia

NC for Hire

Glamorous Wishing for 2013 Ning *bling*bling*

Aside from my recent beg for a Link to Group Forum at top of group home pages, I have just a few more, well thought out requests I'd like t…

Started by JFarrow

5 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Yio Capi

NC for Hire

We Need Related Posts for Blogs and Discussions

This is just an echoed suggestion//request, but we REALLY need ning to implement some sort of Related Posts feature similar to Linkwithin.…

Started by JFarrow

3 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by JFarrow

Whats Up with All The Glam Requests

A few weeks ago we noticed some increased load time to our network so we took a look with http://tools.pingdom.com and noticed an excessive…

Started by Kris

9 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by ismail shah

Opinions and Requests

My Site: roleplayisours.ning.com   I've browsed through many a topics and I know some of these requests below, were probably discussed in v…

Started by Vladimir Sebastian Bach™

10 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Vladimir Sebastian Bach™

Introduction + Feature Requests

Hey there. My name is David and we've been on Ning for a few months now. We're running a paid membership site on Ning. Our site is a commun…

Started by David from DynamiteCircle.com

4 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Eric Suesz

Why can't we send group requests and network message blasts to on-site email addresses?

For members who opt-out of emails it means that they are completely out of communication range. And for people who never check their email…

Started by Chief Executive

0 Dec 18, 2010

Is the Ning Help Desk is ignoring tickets?

I have an open ticket since August 6, 2010 despite sending several requests asking that it be addressed.  I have even sent a message to Joh…

Started by Michael Stokes

31 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Stuart McGehee

Friend Requests

Is it possible to have everyone inside the Ning Network I've created be Friends without going through the formal request process.    We wou…

Started by Beth Horrigan

2 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Patrick Chappelle

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Dunamis replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Here is the code <!-- Insert Ads INSIDE Blog Posts by SweetPotato --><div…"
13 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"add page  articles not add content articles are a top level feature then u can add content…"
25 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"you wont need the unlinked pages at all instead make them articles youd just copy/paste the html…"
31 minutes ago
"yes and yea i believe so"
35 minutes ago
"message me the code your using again and i should be able to adapt it to articles "
36 minutes ago
Enrrico Torres replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Want to remove powered by from footer'
"tried language editor but it wont :("
52 minutes ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Phil, How do you add articles to groups, I am not seeing it under the add content within the group…"
52 minutes ago
Writer Chick {Diane} replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"I really am not visualizing how this can help me.  The only content I can pull into an article…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service