All Discussions Tagged 'right' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NC for Hire

Disable Right Click Using Jquery on your Ning

Are you sick of right-clickers?  Me too.  I'm gonna show you the short and sweet of how to disable right click on your ning using a jquery…

Started by JFarrow

42 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"TIP" "new Update 5" Remove the column that has your inbox & notification from your main page and all profiles.

Tested and working perfectly on my Ning Pro account with a two column main page and three column profiles with the new design studio. "new"…

Started by George H. Compton IV

37 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by George H. Compton IV

How I can fix the right column as Facebook?

My network is 2 columns, for all network, how I can set the right column as Facebook? My network is 2 columns, for all network, how I can…

Started by Yio Capi

12 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by BossChicks.com

PLEASE, I'M DESPERATE.... ANYONE... :(

I really, really need to do something like right now. my members are going to jump ship (the professional ones that will skyrocket my site…

Started by Damien Hannah

24 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Riccardo Rossini

Add member + pages sidebar to the left...?

Hi everyone! I'm trying to add this code to my website on a three column layout. It works great except for some reason it pushes my right c…

Started by Stephanie Lennox

3 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Bernard Lama

How to size the network logo correctly & clear extra unused space on the navigation tab?

Hi all: I created a logo in a simple logo software then I edit the size of it to 925 x 412 Px in Paint software as per advice I have seen h…

Started by Lillian Lee

3 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Lillian Lee

Align Modules

Hello all! Is there a way to align the modules on my main page? For example I want my Latest Activity Module ( which is on the left side of…

Started by MyCreationz

1 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Patrick Chappelle

Right Column is useless- please improve

I'm seeing lots of CSS tricks to remove the right column "Member Management" module (not sure that's what it's called, but I'm talking the…

Started by manyspears

14 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Riccardo Rossini

Right Coloumn under signin/signout tab.

Are there any possibilities that network creators can have an option when adding content underneath the above in red to click whether they…

Started by Caribso

2 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Caribso

Is there a way to remove the right column on ALL member profiles??? With javascript or CSS

I really hate the clutterness on a member profile page. The right hand side  is filled with stuff you see on almost every page and while th…

Started by DeAndre Bush

1 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by manyspears

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"Do you mean your 2.0 network? "
17 minutes ago
Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Know any Creator that runs a Social Engine site? I am interested in checking that out."
21 minutes ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Yes! Social Engine seems to be on top of everything including a smooth system for tablets and…"
2 hours ago
Kos replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"hmmm didn't work for me.  I'll have to take a look at Firebug in the morning. …"
4 hours ago
Randy L. Vollett replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"Thanks so much George. I am really getting into my designs so much that our site is getting too…"
4 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"the price oif food wenjt up so i wrotte  to  every farmer and said i dont want to spend…"
5 hours ago

NC for Hire
SweetPotato replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"I think John McDonald left Ning. SP"
6 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"You're welcome Randy.   On the bottom piece of code I meant to change that to 60. I…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service