All Discussions Tagged 'roadmap' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Design Studio Update

I know you Ning folk don't commit to dates but could anyone say roughly how far off the update is? are we talking weeks or months?

Started by Jamie Baker

16 Feb 11
Reply by Jamie Baker

Upcoming Ning Releases and Roadmap

We’ve been making a lot of progress behind the scenes developing several important new features for Ning 3.0, and feel like this is a good…

Started by John McDonald

270 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Donna Mac

When Will We Get The Ability To Move Forum Posts To Group Forums?

A month or so ago, I visited the Roadmap and saw that this was on the "partially complete" list. I recently checked back again and saw this…

Started by Janettee McCrary

3 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Alliance

NC for Hire

Progress Bar to Show Member Profile Completeness

People are more likely to complete a task, if you’ve given them evidence that they have already started. You’ve seen those “progress bars”…

Started by JFarrow

32 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Danilo Junqueira

Roadmap: The waiting has been long, Let's summerize what we could get!

Hallo Ncs, After things has cooled down here and we are 100% sure that there has not been any official statement from ning. What we can can…

Started by Stygo Alphamatt

34 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

2013 - Ning Roadmap

Hello Creators, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I am looking over the Ning Road Map, and I'm not sure it has changed since I've jo…

Started by Damien Hannah

5 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Jords

NO New Features from Ning in the last months - What is happening?

This is a question that many Ning customers might be wondering for the past few months.... The roadmap on the site is not updated, the only…

Started by Max Henry

2 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Tyler Durbin

NC for Hire

Glamorous Wishing for 2013 Ning *bling*bling*

Aside from my recent beg for a Link to Group Forum at top of group home pages, I have just a few more, well thought out requests I'd like t…

Started by JFarrow

5 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Yio Capi

On-Site Notifications ?

Is it possible that On-Site Notifications (similar to Facebook) will go into production this year? :) Just curious. Cheerio,Jords

Started by Jords

0 Jan 24, 2013

Updated Roadmap 2013

The roadmap was last updated in October. Can we have an updated roadmap for 2013. Updates seemed to have winded down a bit and it would be…

Started by frankie

4 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by frankie

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Sounds about right"
25 minutes ago
Strumelia replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Well i suppose we could speculate endlessly...."
28 minutes ago
Stelios Karavias replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"For another "vids" already embedded in a 2.0 network are in many ways like pages.…"
31 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"i could definately see that  for search anyways but also keep in mind complexity  and…"
46 minutes ago
Strumelia replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"I'm wondering about that, Stelios.  But Ning will have to explain if that is really so in…"
51 minutes ago
Strumelia replied to Alexander's discussion 'Goodbye for now.'
"Oh man.   Another bright and creative one leaving.   So sorry to see you…"
55 minutes ago
Stelios Karavias replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Strumelia, just a thought here. It is not unusual in developing a system, that some things have to…"
58 minutes ago
Strumelia replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Want to remove powered by from footer'
"Crystal, here's my problem with this setup, and I admit I'm miffed about it- On my 2.0,…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service