All Discussions Tagged 'script' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello to all of you!

Hello everyone! I have opened a community with a business partner, and we'd love for you to have a look! I am looking to do some 3rd party…

Started by Mike Tsigonias

9 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Tsigonias

Scripting Errors from Chat

Since last night we have been having problems with Unresponsive Script errors when trying to use chat. It seems to be the worst when tryin…

Started by rich salm

0 Nov 28, 2013

(TIP N3.0 & N2.0) Non-logged in members redirect script or timed redirect

There's been a few creators asking for a redirect script without having to pay someone to write it for them so hear you guys go This is per…

Started by George H. Compton IV

121 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by George H. Compton IV

Facebook Comments + Disqus Comments + Ning Comments = A Powerfull Commenting System

Hi Guys, I have been working day in and out trying to get these 3 to work with no luck. Maybe if we work together on this we might come up…

Started by DJ Webster

5 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Cullen Ali Carey

Dilemma of NC Tips......

During last few days I have used several tips contributed by NCs and honestly saying the look and working of my site http://thatsme.in is d…

Started by Shesh Dhar Tiwari

2 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by solo

How to make <script> tags work in Instand Ad Box

Hi all! I've been learning A LOT from this community and so far implemented most of the stuff I get with our Ning site. We currently have a…

Started by Arlyn Amores

1 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Elson Tan

Help Me

I am sharing all posts from my site http://thatsme.in to my twitter account and through <script type="text/javascript">(function(){va…

Started by Shesh Dhar Tiwari

1 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Shesh Dhar Tiwari

Remove Custom Code

anyone have the Script for an iFrame and/or Page without certain Custom Code... ? for instance awhile back my 'Continue' button on the Main…

Started by Woody13

1 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Woody13

Please help!!! :) Good News! and Bad News! with xg_navigation custom script

Good News! and Bad News! I was able to design and insert the custom nav_bar "xg_navigation" using custom code "script", updating/installin…

Started by Christopher Ceraso

10 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Christopher Ceraso

CUSTOM CSS

Hello everyone, I need assistance, My custom css has reached its limit, is there a solution to adding more to it ? Thanks much.

Started by Bousal

3 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Patrick Chappelle

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Kos replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'how to reduce the http request'
"Agreed."
1 hour ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Please help to create a slider'
"Replace just the CSS stylesheet with this one. I think I have it all worked out for…"
2 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Shruti Shah's discussion 'Sign up problem'
"I seen that somewhere two on another site, not sure what it means."
2 hours ago
Fondazione ISTUD is now a member of Creators
2 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to György Juhász's discussion 'Language editor issues'
"Hey, good idea! I know in Ning 2.0 the most recent translations were on the last pages of the site…"
2 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to György Juhász's discussion 'Language editor issues'
"I've never heard of that happening before. Essentially you're having problems translating…"
2 hours ago
"Sometimes I can't get formatting to work right when editing certain boxes."
3 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to francesco pillinini's discussion '3rd Party Integration > Facebook'
"It's under general app settings on your facebook app its a checkbox you need to uncheck it if…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service