All Discussions Tagged 'scrolling' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scrolling through pictures, need to scroll down each time

Hello, A little annoyance i've run into with Ning 3.0, when viewing photos, you have the arrows on the left and right to go back and forwar…

Started by Chris Richards

5 on Monday
Reply by Rowald

FINAL VERSION OF MY PHOTO VIEWER, TEST IT OUT SEE WHAT YOU THINK

Ok as you may be aware I have been working hard on trying to get my photo viewer looking decent while trying to eliminate the need for scro…

Started by John Bizley

23 Apr 11
Reply by John Bizley

NC for Hire

Sweet Trick: Make Your Backgrounds Scroll and Animate With Just CSS

If you have been thinking about how to add a scrolling background image to your Ning network, but have not been sure how to do it, you're i…

Started by JFarrow

10 Mar 1
Reply by Mary Jane Peterson

NC for Hire

Tip: Ning 2.0 ( Old is Gold) Make forum category Sticky on Scroll, to a Point.

Sometimes, we have some of those right side modules were very tall. So by the time you scrolled down to the bottom of the modules, you woul…

Started by Bernard Lama

7 Feb 22
Reply by Rosas † Negras

Activity Feed Scroll Bar? (Ning 3.0)

Hello everyone, Happy New Year! I'm about to dive heavily into perfecting my network, and there are a few things I will need help with. For…

Started by Mike Tsigonias

9 Jan 13
Reply by Jamie Baker

How to add a horizontal ticker tape

Hi Really hope someone out there can help me. I'm wanting to add a horizontal ticker tape the complete width of my page and need this to be…

Started by Sean Kilbane

7 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Bernard Lama

Technical problems when viewing from iPad.

a member just told us about this problem. any ways to fix it? "It is difficult to read any discussions using the Ipad because when scrolle…

Started by Jaimee Michell

6 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Eric Suesz

A *Return To Top* Box

I know I've seen it but can't find it anywhere............how to add a clickable *return to top* box which floats on the bottom of the comp…

Started by Kos

13 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Klaus

is there a way I can have all the members scroll across the top of my site?

Like a marque style, but without all the work of actually manually putting in every person's photo and link?

Started by Vladimir Sebastian Bach™

7 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Patrick Chappelle

NC for Hire

Scroll Bars for Text Box: Enable Scrolling for Long Text

Save Space in a Text Box by Adding Scroll Bars, to scroll through long text: I'm adding this tip to the Creator site, because I've seen the…

Started by Jen

13 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Heidi Ahrens

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Skye, Exactly! I have a widget- called feedget- and I watch them click in in real time... I am just…"
2 hours ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Tahita, The same!"
2 hours ago
"Se I trust you, You can  get my Google Analytics if you like- I think I have your email or I…"
2 hours ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"This is good insight Kos and Anam.  This will help us build community by keeping the members…"
2 hours ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"I agree! "
3 hours ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"I'm excited about the author/bio box! I'll have to check out the articles/pages features…"
3 hours ago
Just Asking replied to David Hogan's discussion 'Lots of Attention but not a lot of engagement'
"I'm not an expert by any means... just another person trudging through the web.  The…"
3 hours ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Alexander's discussion 'Goodbye for now.'
"I mean your new site... ahhh..."
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service