All Discussions Tagged 'shadow' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Use the box-shadow twice to create nice borders

Since I have released my details for updating the members profile box you may have noticed my borders may look a little different and also…

Started by John Bizley

5 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Alexander

Adding Shadow To Main Page Modules

I'd like to add a shadow behind the modules on my home page... Can someone help me with the code? So far what I've read in the forum here…

Started by Where Women Blog

2 May 3, 2013
Reply by Where Women Blog

Adding shadow to modules-main page

I would like a simple code to add a shadow around the modules on my main page.  Can anyone help? http://wherewomenblog.ning.com

Started by Where Women Blog

0 Apr 23, 2013

Tip: Add a hover effect to your floating Ning bar

Hello NC!  If you have a floating Ning bar, you will love this. This code will give your Ning bar a shadow effect so that it looks like its…

Started by Glenn Lynch

19 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Glenn Lynch

How to add a shadow under all the modules of the home page?

How to add a shadow under all the modules of the home page? code css please

Started by Star Design

5 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Bernard Lama

3D Text with CSS3 text-shadow

Add to Advance CSS #xg {text-shadow: 0 1px 1px #bbb, 0 2px 0 #999, 0 3px 0 #888, 0 4px 0 #777, 0 5px 0 #666, 0 6px 0 #555, 0 7px 0 #444, 0…

Started by solo

3 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Shesh Dhar Tiwari

Removing Shadow Effect From My Network

Good day all! Hope everyone is still stuffed from thanksgiving! Back to business :) I've been racking my brain trying to even find time to…

Started by Armani Rouse

2 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by George H. Compton IV

Gaps in shadow

Hi there, unfortunately, I could still not solve my shadow problem. It can be seen between as gaps/ interruptions. What should I enter in t…

Started by Sandra

2 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Sandra

NC for Hire

Make Your Image Avatars Stand Out On Home Page

Make the Avatars on your home page stand out. Add a thin frame border around your home page member avatars, and a nice shadow in FF.This CS…

Started by Jen

39 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Ceddy J

NC for Hire

Tip: Shadow and image hovering effects on the Group Module

Hi NCs, I'm not sure  whether you like it or not. But I have a small idea to make your main page group module stand out with the shadow and…

Started by Bernard Lama

17 May 25, 2012
Reply by Bernard Lama

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Kos replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'how to reduce the http request'
"Agreed."
1 hour ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Please help to create a slider'
"Replace just the CSS stylesheet with this one. I think I have it all worked out for…"
2 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Shruti Shah's discussion 'Sign up problem'
"I seen that somewhere two on another site, not sure what it means."
2 hours ago
Fondazione ISTUD is now a member of Creators
2 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to György Juhász's discussion 'Language editor issues'
"Hey, good idea! I know in Ning 2.0 the most recent translations were on the last pages of the site…"
2 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to György Juhász's discussion 'Language editor issues'
"I've never heard of that happening before. Essentially you're having problems translating…"
3 hours ago
"Sometimes I can't get formatting to work right when editing certain boxes."
3 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to francesco pillinini's discussion '3rd Party Integration > Facebook'
"It's under general app settings on your facebook app its a checkbox you need to uncheck it if…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service