All Discussions Tagged 'simple' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can Ning provide Ning 3.0 demonstration sites?

Hi folks, It will be good to see other Ning 3.0 networks, to see how people are really using the system. However, it is very hit and miss w…

Started by Peter Matthews

1 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Peter Matthews

How long does it take for a support ticket to cancel a NING network take?

Sad to say, but tonight I put in a support ticket to close my NING site. I am just curious on how long it takes for it to be officially rec…

Started by Chris

2 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Chris

NC for Hire

Add a Flash Slideshow to Your Leaderboard in 3 Simple Steps

I've been playing around with the possibilities of increasing engagement on my surveying site and found a simple tool that will make the To…

Started by JFarrow

7 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Mandy G.

grief page - I'm new looking for some pointers on simplifying/customising member page

Hi, I'm making a social networking site for people who are grieving the loss of a loved one. I want it to be nice and simple for users but…

Started by Nikki Holmes

3 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by SweetPotato

NC for Hire

Use Infographics to Increase Engagement

I've been working a lot lately with testing out different types of infographic engines in order to create visually appealing chucks of info…

Started by JFarrow

17 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Dave Walkerden

How would you make my (any) Ning site more intuitive?

Good evening world. My ning site www.totgb.comis around 3 weeks old (Started on the 8th of July 2012). It has actually done very well and I…

Started by Jon Draper

4 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by talenttobediscovered

Simple way to feed content to facebook fanpage

thought i'd share a little tip with people who may not know how to do this with your fanpages. It's a very simple way to send select conten…

Started by Speed Racer

41 May 31, 2011
Reply by Speed Racer

Linking images to featured Blogs

It's a simple image with a link On main page can anyone help with this please  an example of this is www.thisis50.com    have a look at the…

Started by The big man

4 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Mat

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Enrrico Torres replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Please help to create a slider'
"George thank you very much for the slider..:) it is working fine on the computer and also on the…"
8 minutes ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Julie's discussion 'How To Show Current Number on Users and Visitors Online?'
"Scripts 4 Ning had this years ago. The only site I know of that still uses it is…"
22 minutes ago
Fabienne GUILLOT replied to Forbes.'s discussion 'WHY IFRAME VIDEO EMBED CODE DOESN'T PLAY ON NING?'
"Thank you very much!"
1 hour ago
alias ningtest-nla@korn.ch replied to alias ningtest-nla@korn.ch's discussion 'Who is receiving notifications for replies to tickets and to the changed status of tickets?'
"Still I miss any answer to this issue .... and ticket 590934 still is open without any solution…"
1 hour ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"they do have 24 hour on call engineers so its not like we have to wait  till they are back in…"
5 hours ago
Anam replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Error now on my site.. Latest Activity only shows my activity and no one elses. Every day at the…"
5 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"im seeing them more and more and the design studio only opens like 1 out of every 50 times wich is…"
6 hours ago
ceri shaw replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Cant speak for anyone else but I'm not seeing any 500 errors at the moment."
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service