All Discussions Tagged 'site' (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need A Designer

Anyone want to check out or sign up for Connectivity? I could use a designer for http://astral.ning.com I'm trying different layouts but no…

Started by Elshara Silverheart

1 Mar 2
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

ARE WE HAVING ISSUES LOADING SITES ?

About half an hour ago all of a sudden my site has ground to a halt, won't load any background images from the design studio or headers, tr…

Started by John Bizley

9 Feb 12
Reply by Crystal Coleman

Feedback Wanted

I launched my network in October, between then and now I've learn't how to use ning & more importantly CSS. I've still got a lot to le…

Started by Jamie Baker

10 Feb 3
Reply by Randy L. Vollett

Ning And FTP Access

Anyone want ftp, file transfer protocol access for Ning networks? I certainly do, we'd be able to back up our site and its content that way…

4 Jan 21
Reply by JFarrow

Ning And Email News Letters

they matter to me and should also to you if you care about scheduling RSS type What's new feeds every so often by email to members, engagin…

3 Jan 18
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

How do I verify my Ning site submitted to Bing search? Please help me.

If you have tried to submit your site to a search engine before you will know what I am going to describe below. 1. You fill out your url a…

Started by Denis

4 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Denis

Will large traffic spikes on 2.0 crash site????

I have a small Ning community on 2.0 and a Facebook page with just 8,000 fans - - and I haven't been actively promoting my site, so my traf…

Started by Christy Pooschke

1 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Rowald

Site Feedback

Hi, its Elshara. I know you are probably tired of seeing the same Ning 2.0 design, site wise, maybe not, but I wonder if you would like to…

2 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Bernard Lama

Please Look at My Site?:

Will someone please look at my site and click thru as many links as you can AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS NOT WORKING? I have no clue why but up…

Started by Robert Druse

5 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Kos

NC for Hire

A simple way to promote your facebook page as well as your ning network using Facebook Embedded Posts

Promote your facebook page as well as your ning network using Facebook Embedded Posts Hey NCs, It's me Bernard again. After a long time, I…

Started by Bernard Lama

11 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Bernard Lama

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

francesco pillinini replied to francesco pillinini's discussion '3rd Party Integration > Facebook'
"I Have Sorted this out Now!!Closed OutComing out or coming out of the closet, publicly revealing…"
25 minutes ago
Kos replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Petition: please Ning, give us a "white label" plan'
"Although my instinct tells me Ning's TOS would still apply, I do think a white label plan…"
44 minutes ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Mary Jane Peterson's discussion 'adding friends'
"I know in 2.0 the limit for members is 100 and for 3.0 its probably the same not sure. In the admin…"
1 hour ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Suggestion for a better navigation'
"I like that idea!"
1 hour ago
Alexander replied to Alexander's discussion 'Goodbye for now.'
"We are now moved HERE. Lots yet to do, but getting there slowly!"
1 hour ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Petition: please Ning, give us a "white label" plan'
"I'm with you 100% in white label support."
1 hour ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Petition: please Ning, give us a "white label" plan'
"I'm talking customization, not just the footer, the header, background images, if those were…"
1 hour ago
"What service is better for petitions change.org or any other site? Stuff that let's have one…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service