All Discussions Tagged 'sites' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there a list of ONLY Ning 3.0 sites?

I would sure like to take a look at other Ning 3.0 sites and see what others have done. Warmly, Susan Daniels

Started by Susan Daniels

82 Jan 10
Reply by Susan Daniels

Show Your Ning 3.0 Sites

With the New Ning released and many thoughts are being shown on this throughout the forum some good and lots not, maybe it would be a good…

Started by John Bizley

111 May 25, 2013
Reply by Thiago Santos de Moraes

Ning Pro but Network Much Slow. How to make average page load time fast?

Hi Ning Creator Team I am using ning pro but My Network is much slow. How to make average page load time fast? currently status of my netw…

Started by irfan khan

1 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

Is There A Way To Make My Websites Tagline A URL?

My site is all about uploading videos, so I was wondering if there was any possible code that would allow me to make the tagline into a URL…

Started by Jonathan Lopez

4 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Lopez

SENDING MESSAGES ON YOUR OWN SITE

Now tell me when you send a message to friends on your site, are you able to send the message to other sites????  I do not believe that yo…

Started by Lady Sharon

4 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Lady Sharon

Can we password protect "Premium" content yet?

Hi,     I would love for my Ning community to be an open network for all to join, but would really like to have a separate area where the "…

Started by Nick Unsworth

15 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Phil McCluskey

Site Directory/ Text ad's for members

Spruz is doing this thing for their sites where if you have a free site they put a text link for paid sites on their network at the bottom…

Started by Mara Massien

0 Nov 29, 2011

Anybody try integrating with Infusionsoft yet?

Hey fellow creators!   If you guys could help me crack this nut I would be forever grateful.  I'm trying to see if it's possible to integra…

Started by Nick Unsworth

1 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by James Alexander

Ning Networks - Google and Search Engine Index Questions

Hello. I have a few questions, and they may have been asked previously, but I'm just hoping to readdress the topic (if all questions were p…

Started by Phillip Brunelle

1 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by JFarrow

WHERE ARE MY NING SITES I AM A MEMBER OF?

I used to be able to log into NING and see a list of the sites I am a member of. The day I paid for my membership this disappeared and now…

Started by Pam Mansfield

16 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Marshall Mathers

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Dustin Craig replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Want to remove powered by from footer'
"Is there a way to change the copyright info without changing the network name. Our network is built…"
4 hours ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"I should also state that my experience is unique with it's own problems- not all will have any…"
4 hours ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Sounds about right"
4 hours ago
Strumelia replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Well i suppose we could speculate endlessly...."
4 hours ago
Stelios Karavias replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"For another "vids" already embedded in a 2.0 network are in many ways like pages.…"
4 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"i could definately see that  for search anyways but also keep in mind complexity  and…"
5 hours ago
Strumelia replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"I'm wondering about that, Stelios.  But Ning will have to explain if that is really so in…"
5 hours ago
Strumelia replied to Alexander's discussion 'Goodbye for now.'
"Oh man.   Another bright and creative one leaving.   So sorry to see you…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service