All Discussions Tagged 'social' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NC for Hire

Simple Social Icons on Navigation Menu

Just find some time to play around 3.0 and here's a simple social icon I use using the "Infinity Theme" The aim is to insert the social ico…

Started by Glen Ace

8 Apr 9
Reply by Glen Ace

NC for Hire

3.0 Footer Tip: Add Social Icons Using Icon Font and No Javascript

Hey Ningers, here is a simple yet elegant and modern social footer featuring entypo icon font and long-shadow icon design.  The whole thing…

Started by JFarrow

24 Apr 5
Reply by JFarrow

Remove Social Share & Like Icons from Individual Pages OR Particular Posts 3.0 Ver2 Themes

This was inspired by a post from Chloe Prince for ning 2 so here is how to do this in 3.0 You could do this in css by just adding the page…

Started by John Bizley

0 Apr 1

Some Good Ways To Customize Your Social Channel Player Also Add Some Logo To Help Promote Page And Have A Different Look To Each Player Channel

Big long Title I know But Here Are  few Ways To Make The Use Of The Social Channel Feeds Player. First Of All Here Is A Default Setting To…

Started by John Bizley

2 Mar 24
Reply by John Bizley

Who Uses Social Channels And Why Are They Useful?

I hate to sound rude but my comment was removed from here in this thread so I'm starting a new one. Who uses social channels on Ning and wh…

Started by Elshara Silverheart

11 Mar 15
Reply by John Bizley

Pagination In Social Channels Made A Little Easier To Select

I noticed that the pagination arrows are really small and when I tried to select them on a tablet they were really difficult to select. Als…

Started by John Bizley

0 Mar 15

Social channel-- seeking a better way

I am curious if anyone has a solution to making good use out of the social channel feature... It appears this feature only creates a page o…

Started by Tom Crane

4 Mar 15
Reply by JFarrow

Social Channel Video on new themes and a little code tip to go with it.

I like the overlay behind the video but for me it should go all the way down as the brighter content below it can be a little distracting,…

Started by John Bizley

6 Mar 11
Reply by John Bizley

Ning Has Fixed The Social Channels Issue and Added New Arrows

Not sure how many of you are using the social channels and it's player but I reported and issue with it when v2 came out that it was not co…

Started by John Bizley

3 Mar 10
Reply by Patrick Chappelle

Help make your social channels video stand out in the ver2 themes

Here is a little tip to help you make your social channels player stand out against the overlay background we have now. We could change the…

Started by John Bizley

0 Mar 10

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Kevin Kelly replied to Chris Purington's discussion 'Paid Memberships & Recurring Payments in Ning 3.0'
"That would be a great feature to add.  There's bound to be lots of small membership…"
1 hour ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"sure message me"
3 hours ago
Just Asking replied to SweetPotato's discussion 'Tip: Insert Adverts in Content after the First Paragraph'
"I just added this.  Works BEAUTIFULLY! Thanks so much for the tip!"
3 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Need help defeating image crawler...'
"I will do that for the last couple.  The member is somehow still finding ones I hide on…"
4 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Anybody know of virtual world or virtual pet widgets with custom private channels?'
"I actually have a couple different ones like that installed already I'm *supposed to* be…"
4 hours ago
Kos replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'how to reduce the http request'
"Agreed."
6 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Please help to create a slider'
"Replace just the CSS stylesheet with this one. I think I have it all worked out for…"
7 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Shruti Shah's discussion 'Sign up problem'
"I seen that somewhere two on another site, not sure what it means."
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service