All Discussions Tagged 'space' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remove unwanted space-Header

Hello Everyone! I need your help..I am having  a hard time getting rid of the space below the ning bar and in the box above header i have a…

Started by Mandy G.

2 May 20, 2013
Reply by Mandy G.

Remove Space between Header and Tabs

Hello So I had my logo then i had a box below header w/iframe which caused the subtabs, dropdown to open incorrectly;   So i removed the te…

Started by Mandy G.

3 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Bernard Lama

Some suggestions for improvements to NING

We really appreciate the effort that goes in to provide all the features of our network. Here are a few suggestions to make things even bet…

Started by James Diamond

3 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Holly

Jquery Tabs

I've noticed in the discussion added to have these awesome Jquery tabs that a lot of creators wanted to implement this more than once on th…

Started by Armani Rouse

2 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Armani Rouse

Design issues...

Two questions please: 1. As you can see in this screenshot, there is a very strange hash pattern showing up and no matter what I do, I ca…

Started by Seth Regan

11 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Seth Regan

Anyone can help me to remove "a unwanted space" in the chat room?

Hi Creator, I do not why there is an unwanted space in my chat room. I have used some CSS codes from creators in Ning creators such as scro…

Started by Trieu Thanh Tuan

0 May 16, 2012

Header right to top of page without background colour - how/help!?!

There is currently a space between the black bar at the of the page and my header - in this spacee the background colour can be seen. As th…

Started by Aly B

1 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Aly B

FITTING ELEMENTS INTO THE LAYOUT ON CENTER COLUMN

Hello Ning Creators I have always had my list of images on the Right Hand Column set at '173' pixels and everything fit perfectly fine with…

Started by Debby Bruck

7 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Ron

Community space for member's file storage: 10GB/100GB is enough?

Hi everyone! I have a NING PLUS account and I'm going to launch my social network in near future. That's why I have a question: My communit…

Started by Mike Kenroth

4 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Mike Kenroth

Instant Ad Box Space to Big Below Header - Need Script to Move It Up

Please check out our site http://r8dex.com and let us know how to move the instant ad box up a little bit. I see another discussion was ope…

Started by Brandon Schaefer

1 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

ceri shaw replied to ceri shaw's discussion 'Disabling Timestamp'
"Thanks Kos...that works a charm...shouldnt be any problem with seo if its just in the activity…"
5 hours ago
Jurrien Mammen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"+1 for Mailchimp if time is limited maybe consider connecting to Zapier.com (easy way to connect…"
6 hours ago
Jorge Nava replied to Rowald's discussion 'Fase 2'
"I agree with you, i also consider that have been waiting for things to improve since almost two…"
8 hours ago
Jords favorited Eric Suesz's page Upgrading to Ning 3.0: FAQs
9 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
".js-followUnfollow {  display: none;}"
9 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"hide it with css"
10 hours ago
Kos replied to ceri shaw's discussion 'Disabling Timestamp'
"Ceri here you go.  Note:  idk how this may impact your SEO b/c Google looks for…"
10 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Dutchlabel's discussion '2 discussions in forum'
"I'm not sure I follow what you're asking, but I'll give it a shot.   When you…"
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service