All Discussions Tagged 'spacing' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Removing Extra Spacing Around Images

Anyone know how to remove the extra spacing around images that is created after adding a hyperlink?  Ive attached a photo displaying the pr…

Started by Larry Matthews

5 May 11, 2013
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

HOW DO I REMOVE SPACING UNDER MY MODULES

Hi Guys, I seem to have a lot of spacing on my network under modules as per image or see at http://www.djwebster.co.za, is there a way to r…

Started by DJ Webster

8 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Bernard Lama

Spacing Around Header

Hello, Wondering if someone can share some code to remove the spacing around my header.  It's on the top, bottom, left and right (see image…

Started by Groudswell

4 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Atheist Universe

CSS help wanted: How do I adjust space around header and at top of page?

Hi! I use the Design Studio to adjust my Appearance, and in the Advanced CSS-box I have currently added this to make it look better: /*Remo…

Started by Deckard Cain

7 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Karla Moore-NineGPS

Having issues with text formatting on sub-page ...

I have looked under NING help and cannot find the solution, which I am confident is VERY basic/simple.   I created a subpage and cut and pa…

Started by Philip A. Alia

7 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Holly Dilatush

Line spacing reduced across all NIng sites?

Looks like the line spacing in paragraphs has reduced in all Ning sites, including this Creators site (see the "Best of the week" blurb on…

Started by Kanti Kumar

11 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Kanti Kumar

Help with CSS space between bottom of tab and top of body

Hello Ning Creators, My Ning Network = http://killscenes.ning.com/ I am trying to have a bit of space between the bottom of the tabs and t…

Started by R. James Ippoliti

1 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Patrick Chappelle

Column design

Can anybody help me with figuring out how to create borders around the columns - or actually around each module. We don't want background c…

Started by Jacques Thelemaque

0 Feb 10, 2010

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Just Asking replied to FedMedic's discussion 'Critique my 3.0'
"Is this current?  The background I just saw was gray... nothing outlandish at all.…"
2 hours ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Skye, Exactly! I have a widget- called feedget- and I watch them click in in real time... I am just…"
5 hours ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Tahita, The same!"
5 hours ago
"Se I trust you, You can  get my Google Analytics if you like- I think I have your email or I…"
5 hours ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"This is good insight Kos and Anam.  This will help us build community by keeping the members…"
5 hours ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"I agree! "
5 hours ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"I'm excited about the author/bio box! I'll have to check out the articles/pages features…"
6 hours ago
Just Asking replied to David Hogan's discussion 'Lots of Attention but not a lot of engagement'
"I'm not an expert by any means... just another person trudging through the web.  The…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service