All Discussions Tagged 'spammer' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is anyone getting unwanted blog posts from an IP address that can't be blocked?

Started by Dave Walkerden

5 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Ron Fritzemeier

Spammer Bots with.e.mail.likethis.a.lot.of.dots.making.us.crazy!!!!!

Guys, I post this question in another similar topic. But since I haven't receive any reply, I am trying again here. Sorry to repeat. PLEASE…

Started by Marcelo Rodrigues

7 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Marcelo Rodrigues

NC for Hire

Spammers Attacking Ning Sites all Titled: for Hairstyles...

I rarely complain about having to decline spammer accounts on Ning Networks. It is what it is. But wow, this is crazy. I can barely keep up…

Started by Jen

136 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Scott Davidson "Dr. Trocar"

Are you tired of Spammers? If so let's ask Ning to allow us banned IP address.

are you tired of spammers because i am tired of suspending those fool peoples again and again. Why don't you leave your lovely comment here…

Started by Mat

324 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Eric Suesz

Spammers using new trick on profile questions...

I thought others would want to know this- Today for the first time I had a spammer copy and paste a long profile description answer from a…

Started by Strumelia

8 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Patrick Chappelle

Beware: Spammer just msg'd my groups simultaneously and is on several other Ning networks, too

The email address is sandizimmerson@gmail.com and uses the screen names "Floyd Jones" and "Sandi Zimmerson".  They simultaneously sent "las…

Started by Ran Craycraft

2 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Speed Racer

Spammer Creating Groups

I left my network yesterday nice around 10pm USA central time But today this member has created tons of Groups on my network   I have spam…

Started by Emmanuel Ace

7 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Emmanuel Ace

Spam Watchlist Finally working

The spam watchlist finally working. This member sign up and it seems they very familiar with Ning platform, what they did to prevent dete…

Started by Anthony

4 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Anthony

We need to limit new member activities

A member would sign up and after approval they would wait a day or two, and the moment when they thinks you're sleeping, they go on a rampa…

Started by Anthony

22 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by the_real_macfly

SPAMMER ON CREATORS

This is the third time I've received an invitation like this in the past few months. Why are creators spamming other creators????   This is…

Started by Patrick Chappelle

25 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Prasobh Nair

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"i also cant get the design studio to open while on on an article..im not sure if its consistent as…"
45 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"because they are 2 diferent things the comment wall is just a single page comment wall thats how it…"
1 hour ago
ceri shaw replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"RE: "the comment walls designed for a single page" Yes I see that now but WHY? On my…"
1 hour ago
"the comment walls designed for a single page..custom pages not for features ut cant be used the way…"
1 hour ago
ceri shaw replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Yeah I got that BUT now that the native comments are all unique to the url I note that the FB…"
2 hours ago
"if u add fb comments as a comment wall it will still be  the same way you can have either or…"
2 hours ago
"Ahhhh sorted it :) I need to add native comments to the blog feature and THEN add FB comments as an…"
2 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"add the activity feed to every page  i also have a fill page feed as well and it will be…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service