All Discussions Tagged 'studio' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Serious Slowness In Some Ning Themes

Okay so yesterday I was playing around with the appearance editor on Connectivityuntil early in the morning. Why? Because on some older sys…

Started by Elshara Silverheart

4 Mar 16
Reply by Strumelia

Here is my first tip for the DS Ver2 to lengthen the custom css box

The Global and Theme css is a great idea so you can separate the css. I found the Custom CSS box to short for me so I lengthened it which m…

Started by John Bizley

0 Feb 28

Design Studio Update

I know you Ning folk don't commit to dates but could anyone say roughly how far off the update is? are we talking weeks or months?

Started by Jamie Baker

16 Feb 11
Reply by Jamie Baker

(tip 3.0) Design studio & Advanced CSS Box responsive fix {{ closed }}

The new design studio update makes this code obsolete. So if you're using this code remove it from your network. Have a great day :-) ~~~…

Started by George H. Compton IV

28 Feb 10
Reply by George H. Compton IV

Design Studio Titles Taking On The Colour Of Your Network Design That You May Want To Change

I meant to post this a while ago but just remembered to do it. When you design your colours for your H3, text etc the design studio takes o…

Started by John Bizley

0 Jul 22, 2013

Custom CSS in Design Studio Being Overridden

Hello! I am wondering if anyone else is having this issue - I was using the Custom CSS area of the Design Studio, and everything was worki…

Started by Angie Fisher

3 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

"TIP" Creating a CSS stylesheet for your network, CSS cleanup design studio, NC custom code box, ad box,

You can take all your CSS codes from your design studio, NC custom code box and your ad boxes and put them on a stylesheet. This will speed…

Started by George H. Compton IV

18 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Armani Rouse

Design Studio buggy yet again

No access to my design studio except from in the NC dashboard, members can not customize their profiles. Hovering over the design studio bu…

Started by Armani Rouse

0 Feb 21, 2013

Can You Stop Members Removing your logo if you allow members to design their own pages ?

Can You Stop Members Removing your logo if you allow members to design their own pages ? I would like to give the members the chance to des…

Started by John Bizley

5 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by JFarrow

Picture Upload Error

There was an unknown error uploading your image. Please try again later. After we got our Latest Activity feed back i started getting this…

Started by Randy L. Vollett

6 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Damien Hannah

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Strumelia replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"I've been saying this exact thing for months and months John.  It seems like simple…"
2 minutes ago

NC for Hire
SweetPotato replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"I think this might be in response to how pages were migrating over - they needed to be better…"
9 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"tru dat its a minor detail and works fine as is just didnt expect it to be applied universally when…"
19 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"the :"what were working on" needs to be updated since all but 1 of them were released and…"
22 minutes ago
Strumelia replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"I do know what you mean.  On the other hand, it's easy to simply start my article by…"
23 minutes ago
Thammy Om replied to Lorenzo M. Oliver's discussion '[NING 3.0 EMIGRACIÓN] PROCESO' in the group Ning Networks en español
"Y eso lo hay? Alguna sugerencia?"
24 minutes ago
John Bizley replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Once again this is all very nice BUT this is what is really peeing me off, we keep getting these…"
26 minutes ago
Just Asking replied to Julie's discussion 'How to add html code to the welcome email in the language editor'
"It's still up on her…"
30 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service