All Discussions Tagged 'stylesheet' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"TIP" Creating a CSS stylesheet for your network, CSS cleanup design studio, NC custom code box, ad box,

You can take all your CSS codes from your design studio, NC custom code box and your ad boxes and put them on a stylesheet. This will speed…

Started by George H. Compton IV

18 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Armani Rouse

"TIP" "style_GC_whole_network.css" Update Version 5.4

This stylesheet will add styles and animation fx throughout your whole network blogs, forums, groups, latest activity, comments and a whole…

Started by George H. Compton IV

204 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by George H. Compton IV

Please help me improve my stylesheet

I have a page which is very important but looks awful. Is there a useful code/CSS/Javascript that I can paste into the the custom box so th…

Started by Starry ID

1 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Bernard Lama

Dilemma of NC Tips......

During last few days I have used several tips contributed by NCs and honestly saying the look and working of my site http://thatsme.in is d…

Started by Shesh Dhar Tiwari

2 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by solo

MEGA TIP - Needs Your Improvement! Let's work together!

Hello Creators! I'm happy to finally provide my very first TIP, and it is HUGE!! It's not fully functional at the moment, and hopefully by…

Started by Damien Hannah

0 Dec 12, 2012

Help with my stylesheet (will pay for the rght help!)

Hello everyone! It's me...again! LOL I need some assistance with my stylesheet, I truly wish there were NCs close enough for me to meet up…

Started by Armani Rouse

4 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Armani Rouse

My first TIP!

So creators, I have learned a lot here, thanks to you all. I have been doing research, and come across a few things I like, but would like…

Started by Damien Hannah

4 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Armani Rouse

NC for Hire

My Updated Ning Wishlist

In the past, i mentioned a few features and fixes that I'd like to see on Ning and I have to hand it to the guys at Ning, they have serious…

Started by JFarrow

34 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Eric Suesz

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Skye, Exactly! I have a widget- called feedget- and I watch them click in in real time... I am just…"
34 minutes ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Tahita, The same!"
40 minutes ago
"Se I trust you, You can  get my Google Analytics if you like- I think I have your email or I…"
42 minutes ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"This is good insight Kos and Anam.  This will help us build community by keeping the members…"
1 hour ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"I agree! "
1 hour ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"I'm excited about the author/bio box! I'll have to check out the articles/pages features…"
1 hour ago
Just Asking replied to David Hogan's discussion 'Lots of Attention but not a lot of engagement'
"I'm not an expert by any means... just another person trudging through the web.  The…"
1 hour ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Alexander's discussion 'Goodbye for now.'
"I mean your new site... ahhh..."
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service