All Discussions Tagged 'tags' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Add Script Code Between <head></head> tags in Header Section on Ning

I want to Use Double Click for Publisher on my site, Its contain on head code and body code. I put body code in text box on my site but una…

Started by Ali Hassan

2 Mar 5
Reply by Ali Hassan

Open Graph Meta Tags-OG:Image Tags --HELP!

Hi,I'm using a 3rd party app that would like me to include open graph info for images. I need to fix the following:1) The RSS feeds are mis…

Started by Mandy G.

1 Mar 3
Reply by Phil McCluskey

New Like and Tag Icons Also How To Add Some Wording To The More Button

ADDING NEW LIKE AND TAGS ICONS I just thought I would share this, some will already know how to do this but in case not here goes. First of…

Started by John Bizley

1 Jan 7
Reply by Thiago Santos de Moraes

Need Beginner Help for HTML

I know the basic tags for html and the need to open/close tags, attributes, etc. but I'm still very new to HTML. When I write basic html, f…

Started by Sarah Landry

5 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Sarah Landry

Adding meta data to home page

How is this done?I need to install some meta data to my home page to verify it with an affiliate network..The code looks like this:<meta…

Started by Alex Olejnik

4 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Alexander

Tagging discussions for members - is it possible to tag their name/profile?

I have added a couple of discussion forums to my Ning site today, and I know they will be of interest to some of my members.  Normally I em…

Started by Jo Grant

6 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Gary W Norman

Tagging Members!

I've read  a few posts by other NC's on this topic and I really DO think this would be a most awesome thing for us! I believe my members wo…

Started by Gary W Norman

0 Jun 16, 2013

Categorize Video/Photos by TAGS

Hello, I have been searching in the forums but haven't come across a way to categorize the photos/videos by tags for example: I have member…

Started by Mandy G.

2 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Mandy G.

Add tags to a page??? Any clue???

Hello, We use a lot of pages in order to publish a magazine every 15 days. This si the best solution we found. The only thing that is bothe…

Started by Manuel France

2 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Manuel France

Can You Replace The Tags Box On Video's and Photo's With A Drop Down Box ?

I saw something about this a long time ago but couldn't find it. My question is is it possible to replave the tags box on the photo's and v…

Started by John Bizley

3 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Profile IconAmerican Savane, Nadia Ismail, Ethan and 6 more joined Creators
58 seconds ago
Writer Chick {Diane} replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"John, one of our NCs who migrated during the first phase had an UNUSUAL number of pages to migrate.…"
12 minutes ago
Brenda favorited JFarrow's discussion 3.0 Footer Tip: Add Social Icons Using Icon Font and No Javascript
16 minutes ago
Crystal Coleman replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Yep! Sorry, hadn't gotten around to that yet. Updated now. "
22 minutes ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Spot on John!"
23 minutes ago
Crystal Coleman replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Hi Perú,  Content bundle types can't be changed since the structure of them is…"
26 minutes ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Hi Juliett,  I only hope that this is only a misunderstanding of what I have wanted all along…"
28 minutes ago
"Hi Jeffrey, similar to other features like Blogs and Forums, the RSS feed for Articles is for…"
28 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service