All Discussions Tagged 'text' (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NC for Hire

Dear Ning, Please Add Ability to Add ALT Text To Images On Upload

I may have very well posted this request before, but I'll say it again.  When we upload images to the network there needs to be one more fi…

Started by JFarrow

27 on Monday
Reply by Simon Farnworth

NC for Hire

Font Tip: Add Effects To Your Imported Google Fonts

If you have been looking for a simple way to add typographic effects to your headings, titles, etc. here is a tip for you. NOTE: This tip i…

Started by JFarrow

9 Mar 3
Reply by Mary Jane Peterson

NC for Hire

➳ How to Add Speech Recognition to Ning Search and Text Areas

Speech Recognition and Voice to Text Text fields, comment boxes and and search input on Ning networks are not only numerous, they are getti…

Started by JFarrow

3 Feb 26
Reply by JFarrow

Is there a way to add custom buttons (like stamps or icons) to the text editor toolbar?

Since there's no way to like replies, but people are kind of lazy and don't always want to type out a response, I was thinking it would be…

Started by Just Asking

4 Feb 21
Reply by Just Asking

Replace the friend request and messages icons for text in Ning Bar

Here is a quick tip if, like me, you prefer text rather than icons so members know exactly what items mean. I will post one a bit later abo…

Started by John Bizley

0 Dec 6, 2013

NC for Hire

How To Add a QR Code To Your Ning the Correct Way

A QR CodeA QR Code (Quick response) allow you to display an URL readable by a mobile phone.   Using Google Maps and Goo.gl URL Shortener, I…

Started by JFarrow

20 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by JFarrow

Change color of subtext in Activity Feed

Thanks in advance for your help NC's. I can't figure out how to change the color of the text that appears below items in Latest Activity (s…

Started by Russell Rager

3 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by George H. Compton IV

NC for Hire

Suggestion: Option for Full Screen Text Boxes in 3.0 Dashboard

I had a feeling this would cause trouble.  I just asked my first two admins to take a look at the backend of groups 3.0 and I'm already get…

Started by JFarrow

5 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by SweetPotato

closed :)

Started by George H. Compton IV

8 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by George H. Compton IV

Why Are There Text Enhance Links On Network???????

So all of the sudden I have these text enhance links all over my network! At 1st I thought members were adding them but they are even on my…

Started by Emily Murray

30 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Writer Chick {Diane}

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"yup just add permenantly to leave"
15 minutes ago
Kos replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Jeffrey can't that be altered in Language Editor?"
27 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"i do find it hard to believe but ..use the language editor and add permenantly to the leave…"
37 minutes ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"SE True, True, but same point as Strum made, some folks are internet clueless, and if they really…"
40 minutes ago
"i agree but disagree only thing i disagree with i disagree strongly with and thats the read more…"
51 minutes ago
Strumelia replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"SE, the same thing happens sometimes for me- members think the little link that says "Leave…"
55 minutes ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Don't think the date will be a hard change, as the articles are already time and date stamped…"
57 minutes ago
"they never had to sign in to the group  and in settings theres a leave this network.. im…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service