All Discussions Tagged 'this' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Want to add social buttons as links to the side of my home page ~

I'm interested in adding buttons  like Pinkessence.com has to my site... I don't want to share but  link to my facebook group, pinterest et…

Started by Melinda Orr

5 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Clayton R. Hicks

500: Unexpected Error

We & our members facing this prolem during browsing. When we click on any link page show this error ... 500: Unexpected Error Please t…

Started by M.Tariq Malik

1 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

On site Notifications!!! (We need this bad)

Hey guys i know that this is a hot topic. But my site needs it badly lol alot of members are getting lost and dont what to go back to that…

Started by bILLY

1 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Rowald

Why are my photos showing up like this?

The photos on my network (http://qewd.com/photo) appear to have a pattern of 4, 1, 4, 1 and so on per line. Is there a way I can fix this?…

Started by Chandler Hill

4 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Chandler Hill

Ning Slow Response at this time

Ning Slow Response at this time any other network have same problem at this time  http://vustudents.ning.com/ 

Started by M.Tariq Malik

1 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Eric Suesz

Links of "Similar Discussion" in any discussion or blog post.

When I read any wordpress blog,I get some links as Similar Posts which are relevant to that blog post.Thease links or similar post are disp…

Started by Anurag Khode

0 Mar 18, 2012

Please take a close look on this ning Java Script.

Please take a close look on this ning Java Script. Sometimes its crashing mozilla browser. Please check the screenshot. Script URL http://…

Started by AjIt█▬█( Logic Gate™ )

2 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by AjIt█▬█( Logic Gate™ )

I can not seem to add share this buttons on my website www.ninadetox.com :( its blank

Anyone know how to add " share this button " http://sharethis.com/publishers/get-sharing-button#.sts. on ning network.   I managed to get s…

Started by Ninadetox Pillscompany

0 Nov 11, 2011

how can i make my home page like this ??

hi friends i really need your helpi saw the home page on this network and i reall need this one on my home toocuz its simple and tell whts…

Started by Farah

27 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Lou Carter

check this webiste --->iriewaiters

www.iriewaiters.com ---> The hospitalty workers social network , Download music from hip hop to dancehall , souls, gospel, etc. Download…

Started by Orrin Campbell

11 May 23, 2011
Reply by seymor54

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"yup just add permenantly to leave"
14 minutes ago
Kos replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Jeffrey can't that be altered in Language Editor?"
26 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"i do find it hard to believe but ..use the language editor and add permenantly to the leave…"
36 minutes ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"SE True, True, but same point as Strum made, some folks are internet clueless, and if they really…"
38 minutes ago
"i agree but disagree only thing i disagree with i disagree strongly with and thats the read more…"
50 minutes ago
Strumelia replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"SE, the same thing happens sometimes for me- members think the little link that says "Leave…"
53 minutes ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Don't think the date will be a hard change, as the articles are already time and date stamped…"
56 minutes ago
"they never had to sign in to the group  and in settings theres a leave this network.. im…"
59 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service