All Discussions Tagged 'thumbnail' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Video Thumbnails (Yeah, Again)

Yesterday I created the best video I have ever made to date for this modeling agency out in Costa Rica (one of my members is co-owner). It…

Started by Patrick Chappelle

9 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Ambroise

No More old HTML in YouTube - my Network Thumbnails don't work

So, with the changes that YouTube has been making, they no longer include the old embedded HTML code for sharing... The new iframe code pos…

Started by marco a gutierrez

4 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Ambroise

Rescan for missing Video Thumbnail

I've seen other threads on missing thumbnails but they tend to focus on whether the site the video is coming from will provide thumbnails f…

Started by Michael Cawood

5 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Ambroise

Video thumbnails too small, and too few posts in the newsfeed

Hello Eric, Ning crew, and Ning clients, I have a few things I wonder if anyone else has thought of: Today on many websites the images are…

Started by Björn Gevert

0 Nov 13, 2012

TIP: Add video to mobile using RSS option

Hi ningers! I know its not the best option available but i added the RSS feed from my "featured" videos to my mobile site using the "RSS" o…

Started by MyCreationz

2 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by MyCreationz

NC for Hire

Tip: Bring Your Boring Photo Module to Life

Many of you know that default Photo Module is so boring. No Standard thumbnail size, no image effects, no hover effect etc. Don't worry, wh…

Started by Bernard Lama

20 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by soaringeagle

Change photo thumbnail size

Hey my fellow ningers, I have the photo module on my home page which is great except that the photo thumbnails are always different sizes d…

Started by MyCreationz

7 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by MyCreationz

Please help with size of photo thumbnails

Hello, I have the photo feature on my home page but i dont like the fact that all the thumbnails are different sizes Is there a way to mak…

Started by MyCreationz

6 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Jayne

Problems displaying photo thumbnails - a solution

Just managed to solve a problem I had with the photo thumbnail display on my network. It's a really simple solution so no need to kick me,…

Started by Ed

3 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Holly Dilatush

Moderator changing the Video Thumbnail

We rely a lot on our video gallery and it's important for the community to attract attention to the right videos. But we also host most of…

Started by Michael Cawood

2 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Pilorie Masson

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Thiago Santos de Moraes replied to Thiago Santos de Moraes's discussion 'Exemplos de comunidades inspiradoras usando o Ning 3.0' in the group Criadores Brasileiros - Brazilian Creators
"Isso  não tem nada haver com o assunto do tópico, Evandro. Mas manter o foco…"
8 minutes ago
Alexander replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"They don't migrate all your content? your better off waiting a few months"
26 minutes ago

NC for Hire
Bernard Lama replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Does anyone know how to remove the center line in the sign-in/sign-up module?'
"Give this a try in Advanced CSS .xg_external_signup {border-width: 0px 0 0;}"
31 minutes ago
Anam replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Cedar. A ''legacy'' theme, apparently :)"
2 hours ago
Fire-Tech replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Hey Anam. What theme are you using?"
4 hours ago
Evandro Dalben replied to Thiago Santos de Moraes's discussion 'Exemplos de comunidades inspiradoras usando o Ning 3.0' in the group Criadores Brasileiros - Brazilian Creators
"Estou a mais de 2 meses solicitando a migração e nada ... tomem cuidado pois fui…"
4 hours ago
Evandro Dalben replied to Evandro Dalben's discussion 'Suporte NING é bem ruim hein ?' in the group Criadores Brasileiros - Brazilian Creators
"Obrigado pela sugestão, estou aberto a novas pois irei remover minhas redes do ning uma vez…"
4 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"you most likely never responded to the migrzation confirmaztion email thats whats stopped most…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service