All Discussions Tagged 'tracking' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there a way to generate a report that shows how many discussions each member has started in a set period of time?

I'm still working on some gamification/ contest ideas for my site.  I think it would be cool to be able to start a contest based on content…

Started by Just Asking

1 Feb 16
Reply by Kos

Members complaining about tracking beacons in NING

I just had a member post this complaint on my network: I am getting ticked off with all the trackers advertising beacons etc etc that are h…

Started by Strumelia

7 Jan 29
Reply by James Ru

Is anyone using the new Facebook Ad Conversion tracking feature?

I'm using up a $50 Facebook advertising credit that I got from a GoDaddy hosting account (they also give $75 for Google Adwords and $50 for…

Started by Tony Pinto

3 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by MarketAFF

Feature Request: Conversion tracking for membership invitations

Hi, I'd like to be able to see how many membership invitations (sent by everybody on my network) turn into members. I'd like to see a list…

Started by Matt Coston

8 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

Conversation & Groups Tracking Tools

Does Ning offer any conversation and group tracking tools where we can find out the most recurrent topics about a specific subject in the a…

Started by Alex

7 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Eric Suesz

Message broadcast: is it possible to track open rate, etc?

We occasionally send out a Message Broadcast to all members in our network. Is it possible to track those at all? I.e. open rate, number se…

Started by katie quirk

0 Dec 2, 2012

IP Addresses

In the book, "Managing Online Forums: Everything You Need to Know to Create and Run Successful Community Discussion Boards ", by Patrick O'…

Started by Joe Fulton

15 May 25, 2012
Reply by ZamZam Jarkaseh

Tracking outbound - outgoing link using Google Analytics

Hello everyone, I'm hoping some of you can help me figure out how to implement tracking of outbound links. I have an advertiser on my site…

Started by James Higginson

6 May 20, 2012
Reply by Nederlander

Tracking Actual Activity?

I get asked frequently how many posts or activity I get a day on my site.   I don't have an answer for potential advertisers and partners.…

Started by Julie

14 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Riccardo Rossini

Track new members from google adwords ppc

I think I just figured out how to track sign ups from google adwords. This is important because if you dont know if your ppc campaign is re…

Started by Brian K

2 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Alex from Bougex.com

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Anam replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"No. I don't think I made a ''pretty big misrepresentation'' of what i was…"
1 hour ago
ceri shaw replied to ceri shaw's discussion 'Group Cover CSS?'
"Great!!! Plenty of ideas to play with, thanks again.....now all I have to do is find one…"
4 hours ago
Randy L. Vollett replied to ceri shaw's discussion 'Group Cover CSS?'
"Your welcome. This would look good with your cover. I added a padding so that the text does not…"
4 hours ago
"Background color makes a huuuuuge differenc.....might make it a lighter color though."
5 hours ago
"Once again many thanks....made it bold white 22px times new roman....looks fine now :)"
5 hours ago
"I just noticed you are using the Courier New Font. If you want a background color you can try…"
5 hours ago
".groupHeader-groupName {font-family: 'book antique';font-size: 20px;color: black;}Look at…"
5 hours ago
"Basically I want to enlarge the text on the group cover photos as in the example below in order to…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service