All Discussions Tagged 'traffic' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can we Inter-connect Ning Networks ?

Hello dear creators, I've put together a Ning network for conscious evolution : http://evolutionconsciente.ning.com (I believe i'm still on…

Started by Amélie Longuet

3 Feb 4
Reply by Bernard Lama

Will large traffic spikes on 2.0 crash site????

I have a small Ning community on 2.0 and a Facebook page with just 8,000 fans - - and I haven't been actively promoting my site, so my traf…

Started by Christy Pooschke

1 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Rowald

What has been your best traffic generator on your network?

A video recently posted by one of my top members generated a huge amount of traffic for us, the reason was that it was widely shared on Fac…

Started by James Higginson

10 May 28, 2013
Reply by John

converting visitors/traffic to money?

Hi Guys, I seem to be enjoying some amount of traffic recently thansk to linked placed on linkedin. I was wondering if anyone  has tips on…

Started by Kwaku OwusuAfriyie

2 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Kwaku OwusuAfriyie

Infographic: How StumbleUpon Drives More Traffic Than Even Facebook

While StumbleUpon does little to nothing for my stock market-related website, I still felt I would share this Infographic on how it may ass…

Started by Kos

1 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Patrick Chappelle

Lost my earlier URL & shifted to new one a year ago but lost SEO

Hi team, Last year, I missed renewing my .com URL and forced to move my network to .org. The current complete URL is: www.husainiyouths.org

Started by Sohel Ajani

0 Aug 3, 2012

Average Facebook to Ning/Vice Versa Traffic. How important to a new site?

Hi everyone, Please let me begin by saying that you are all incredibly helpful. Thank you. I am new. I do not have much coding experience a…

Started by Susan Braumberger

9 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Susan Braumberger

I want to buy traffic. Is it a good idea? Any recommendations?

We all need traffic to our websites and you know how many companies are out there claiming they can do that. You know, those big numbers of…

Started by Denis

16 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Denis

Does Ning have or Can it Please Create a Performance Indicator for Member Profiles

I want to be able to give members statistics on the traffic going to their individual profiles, does anybody know how this can be done on N…

Started by jacqueline

2 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Ken

Individual member profile statistics tracking

I would like to monitor the amount of traffic each members profile receives everyday, does anybody know if this is possible?

Started by jacqueline

0 Mar 4, 2012

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Dutchlabel replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Align images horizontally'
"Kinda at least.. The code is ok, now Ning just ***** it up.. And I was trying to place this code in…"
44 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"i agree it should be there"
45 minutes ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Perhaps, but I think the read more link at bottom is most obvious, and gives a flow to the reading…"
54 minutes ago
Dutchlabel replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Align images horizontally'
"Got it :) if anybody is interested: #socialimg { display: table; width: 90%; margin: 20px…"
1 hour ago
soaringeagle replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Edit footer name after Created by'
"all u should need to do is change the name in the profile u used to create yiour network on your…"
2 hours ago
Anam replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Plus in all fairness I think I remained cheerful and was not unpleasant given that NO discussion,…"
3 hours ago
Dutchlabel replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Edit footer name after Created by'
"I changed them both, so also in Ning Network like I showed with the second screenshot, but nothing…"
3 hours ago
Anam replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"No. I don't think I made a ''pretty big misrepresentation'' of what i was…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service