All Discussions Tagged 'twitter' (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NC for Hire

Trick: Change the Out-going Twitter Text for Shared Items

While sharing some items on Land Surveyors United earlier I started to think about the search engine optimization of my outgoing tweets on…

Started by JFarrow

9 Apr 2
Reply by JFarrow

Twitter frame integtration

Hello everyone, I'm trying to show a twitter frame wall with lasts posts from my twitter account.  https://twitter.com/Com_Electrica. I'm t…

Started by Alejandro Mediavilla

2 Feb 25
Reply by Alejandro Mediavilla

NC for Hire

Hack: Get RSS Feeds for Twitter

Twitter is permanently retiring the Twitter API v1.0 sometime later this month and, to the end user, what it means is that all the existing…

Started by JFarrow

6 Jan 29
Reply by JFarrow

Problem with Social Feeds in 2.0 site

So a long time ago I set up a twitter integration on my 2.0 site. The last time I used the social feed feature (which allows any tweet with…

Started by Doug Lowthian

2 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Monica Diaz

Activity feed social feed not recognizing my Twitter account (2.0 help please)

I have a big event this week and I wanted my Twitter feed in my activity feed for the first time, using the Ning Labs option.  Well this is…

Started by Katie McKay

1 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

Help with Twitter Feed Please!

Hello and thanks in advance for any help! I had a Twitter feed on the front page of my network and then it vanished - I can't work out how…

Started by Caroline Presho

8 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Young Empire

How add sign in Facebook and Twitter

I created two sites http://Mannysvirtualwall.com and http://greenwichvillagemusicfestival.com before Facebook and twitter i have so many sp…

Started by Sandi Bachom

6 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Strumelia

Twitter widget tweet template

When I tweet off from my site the tweet automatically formats to say something strange like " I'm Checking out: " < title of my post >…

Started by Salvatore Delle Palme

6 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Aaron

Nice Clean Floating Social Buttons

Hi Ningers! I've come across some clean looking floating social share buttons on SharThis.com and added the script to my network. If you ha…

Started by MyCreationz

44 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by MAXX

NC for Hire

Infographic: Dimensions for Social Media Design of Profiles

If you use other social media platforms to boost engagement with your ning network, this is a very helpful infographic to download or just…

Started by JFarrow

7 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Anam replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"No. I don't think I made a ''pretty big misrepresentation'' of what i was…"
1 hour ago
ceri shaw replied to ceri shaw's discussion 'Group Cover CSS?'
"Great!!! Plenty of ideas to play with, thanks again.....now all I have to do is find one…"
4 hours ago
Randy L. Vollett replied to ceri shaw's discussion 'Group Cover CSS?'
"Your welcome. This would look good with your cover. I added a padding so that the text does not…"
4 hours ago
"Background color makes a huuuuuge differenc.....might make it a lighter color though."
5 hours ago
"Once again many thanks....made it bold white 22px times new roman....looks fine now :)"
5 hours ago
"I just noticed you are using the Courier New Font. If you want a background color you can try…"
5 hours ago
".groupHeader-groupName {font-family: 'book antique';font-size: 20px;color: black;}Look at…"
5 hours ago
"Basically I want to enlarge the text on the group cover photos as in the example below in order to…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service