All Discussions Tagged 'up' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pop up ads

I sent a ticket in for this but am wondering if anyone else is having problems with pop up ads appearing on their 2.0 site?  I've never had…

Started by Donna Mac

2 Jan 30
Reply by Strumelia

NC for Hire

Tip: How to get potential traffic source for your sites using crazy FB Fan Page like pop up window?

How to promote your FB fan page and ning network using crazy pop up window? Please tell me honestly, how many of you are looking for this c…

Started by Bernard Lama

35 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Bernard Lama

Create a new user from another site

Hi everyone, I originally posted this question on the Ning Developers network, but I get the impression that that one is pretty much dead..…

Started by Erica

6 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Lucia Alpago

Opt in Pop up

Anyone have tips on how to create a popup with my newsletter signup? Mailchip code isn't working.

Started by Marni Hotchkiss

1 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by J.Pedro Henriques

Setting Up The Sign Up / Sign In Using Other Platforms:

Hello, When I try to enable this function I keep getting "Sorry! There was a problem enabling sign up/sign in using other sites. Try again…

Started by Robert Druse

5 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Robert Druse

Help: How to Add a Photo Voting Contest

Hello Everyone! I'm looking for  a way to create a photo voting contest on my website. I'd love it the thumbs up or like button could appea…

Started by Mandy G.

5 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Mandy G.

Spam / Bots Trying to Register as Site Members?:

Hello, Does anyone else have what appear to be "Bots" trying to register as members of your site(s)? These usually have odd looking names a…

Started by Robert Druse

5 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Robert Druse

Problem with Ning 3.0 sign up

some problems to sign up on my site 3.0 I try to sign up after people report me about this bug. so I try to sign up many times  with  Ning…

Started by Jelena

2 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

Paywall NOT coming up on member sign up

Hi Guys I have activated and set up the Paywall but it's not coming up as I have just had a member join but no sign up for paid membership!…

Started by Inspiring Mums - Heather James

5 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Peggy Randall

Ads jumping around/showing up blank

In the last few months, I've been seeing the display on our website jumping around to the bottom of the page, where they shouldn't be appea…

Started by Eugene

1 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"I will stick with Ning if they get their basic stuff together. I like Ning, but if they can't…"
59 minutes ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Ning; would you please have a look at the mobile solution that Social Engine use? They make it…"
1 hour ago
"White label would be great."
1 hour ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"3.0 network"
1 hour ago
Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"Do you mean your 2.0 network? "
1 hour ago
Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Know any Creator that runs a Social Engine site? I am interested in checking that out."
1 hour ago
"Yes! Social Engine seems to be on top of everything including a smooth system for tablets and…"
4 hours ago
Kos replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"hmmm didn't work for me.  I'll have to take a look at Firebug in the morning. …"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service