All Discussions Tagged 'updates' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Continuing The Ning Improvements List

I know not many here read my suggestions but for those of you who do, and for these which are not relevant, bless you all for considering i…

Started by Elshara Silverheart

4 Mar 14
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

Anyone notice? Ning slips In Optional Profile Customization In Roadmap

Anyone notice? Ning slips in profile customization in the roadmap. we will get the option to put an optional editable text box on profile p…

6 Mar 11
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

Design Studio Update

I know you Ning folk don't commit to dates but could anyone say roughly how far off the update is? are we talking weeks or months?

Started by Jamie Baker

16 Feb 11
Reply by Jamie Baker

Can someone please shed some light on what's happening with 3.0 and why it's been built in this way ?

I could write a lot here but I just want to keep it brief and to the point so excuse it if it seems rather abrupt. Now since Ning 3.0 was l…

Started by John Bizley

59 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Strumelia

A Few Requested Updates

Hi All, This afternoon we released a few updates for Ning 3.0 based mostly on recent requests you've made. Here's a rundown: Group Page Def…

Started by Phil McCluskey

26 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Patricia Koosed

PHOTO SIZES ARE FIXED WOOHOO!!!

Well this may seem small to some but this has just made my day. After coming back from my nieces 18th birthday meal and then coming on here…

Started by John Bizley

20 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by dave

Paid Access Updates?

Are there any status updates for further developments of the Paid Access feature?  Is it no longer in the roadmap?  Is there any progress a…

Started by Chris Purington

26 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Tim Strawn

Facebook App Updates

New Developer Alert: February 2013 Breaking Changes If a New Developer Alert arrived in your inbox, you'll want to update your Sign-up and…

Started by Allison Leahy

36 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Hugh

where did my status updates go?!

So I was going to make a status up date. seems it no longer can be done. when did this happen. Kinda hard to stay positive with all these  …

Started by

5 Mar 26, 2013

Addressing Some Issues

Is spam trying to access core data from website directories hidden within page tracking software? I am beginning to think so after a site n…

0 Feb 12, 2013

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Skye, Exactly! I have a widget- called feedget- and I watch them click in in real time... I am just…"
34 minutes ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Tahita, The same!"
39 minutes ago
"Se I trust you, You can  get my Google Analytics if you like- I think I have your email or I…"
42 minutes ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"This is good insight Kos and Anam.  This will help us build community by keeping the members…"
1 hour ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"I agree! "
1 hour ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"I'm excited about the author/bio box! I'll have to check out the articles/pages features…"
1 hour ago
Just Asking replied to David Hogan's discussion 'Lots of Attention but not a lot of engagement'
"I'm not an expert by any means... just another person trudging through the web.  The…"
1 hour ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Alexander's discussion 'Goodbye for now.'
"I mean your new site... ahhh..."
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service